Chapter Sixteen

╔.▪️.═════════╗
Chapter Sixteen
I just hydrated and now
I want Digestives
╚═════════.▪️.╝

When Tommy pestered Lilly about playing Minecraft with him at their first study session, she gave in. When he pestered Lilly about joining the Dream SMP, she gave in. Both of them things, however, seemed to have came with a certain demand. So, with the help of the blonde bitch, she created an alright set up and an account on twitch, going by the same name as her Minecraft account: Lillypad.

She adjusted the camera so just the right part of her bedroom would be shown, and the mentally slapped herself. She hadn't shown her face on any of Tommy's videos or streams because of her lack of camera and she was more appealed to hiding her face away than showing it.

Tommy stepped away from what he would call 'his masterpiece' and Lilly adjusted the microphone and the screens once more. "It's fine, Lil. Stop messing with it!"

She tutted in response. "Says you with your bloody camera. 'Ooooh, I'm TommyInnit and I have to be center orelse the world will blow up'. Like shut up, man."

"Damn, okay okay. Anyways, I've set your twitch up and your actual setup-"

"-You've done it wrong though."

"Oh shut up. You can stream with me later and then I'll raid ya, then people will know you and your account actually exist." he reasoned.

"Sounds like a plan, I guess." she muttered under her breath, readjusting the camera once more despite not going to use it.

Tommy shuffled around behind her, scratching his neck, as she kept adjusting things. It had to be perfect. Then he spoke up, "You seem nervous."

She sighed and stopped messing with the setup, turning around to finally look at Tommy. "Of course I'm nervous. I don't do YouTube shit, and I definitely don't do twitch. I don't even have a twitter account, this is a lot more complex, albeit less scary."

"You'll be fine!", he reassured her. "Practically everybody already loves you. You're not like me: at first people don't find you annoying.". She teasingly cooed at him, causing him to roll his eyes and do something he had never done before. He focused on the project.

☁︎  ☕︎   ☁︎

She turned the stream on, a simple image of Professor Hidgens at that one moment (you know which one) displayed on the screen, and sighed. Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy had been advertising her twitch all day and to her chagrin, the response was incredible. Tommy and Ranboo weren't planning to stream that day and instead were doing some off-screen grinding. Tubbo, however, was apparently going to stream.

So some of Tommy's and Ranboo's regular viewers had come onto her stream. "Wowza, that's more than I expected umm... Hello? Haha, this is weird." she took a breath or two to calm herself before continuing. "So yes, hi there. I'm assuming most/all of you are from Tommy and Ranboo so you may know who I am but I will introduce myself anyways: I'm Lilly, and - Holy shit, already? Thank you kiTTykaT for the 5 gifted. Umm yeah, and today we're going to be doing literally the only thing I do on minecraft: hanging with our favourite boys. Maybe we can even make some Lilly lore? Pog? Pog."

She clicked away, opening minecraft and discord. Just as she was about to join vc 4 with Ranboo and Tommy she entered the SMP, being greeted by some of the few who were on.

Awesamdude: Hello Lilly!
FoolishG: o/
TommyInnit: LILLY VC 4