Chapter Nineteen

╔.▪️.═════════╗
Chapter Nineteen
Just realised we're at
chapter 19 and have
no discernible plot
whatsoever
╚═════════.▪️.╝

"Holy fuck, I'm so sorry I was gone so long. Why are you still here??" she said quickly, trying to get all her thoughts out while putting her earbuds back into her ears after so long.

Ranboo laughed slightly, a small clicking sound going around as well. "I didn't have the heart to kick you, I guess."

Lilly sat down in her usual spot, slumping down by the bed and letting out an exasperated sigh. "Fucking simp." she muttered under her breath, forcing another quiet giggle out of Ranboo. "You streaming yet?"

"I was just about to start."

"Ah okay, you go ahead then darling". He deafened in the call, no doubt greeting his chat, and she just sat there. Listening to nothing.

He had been waiting just for her. Tommy and Tubbo had already left, Tommy to do who knows what and Tubbo to stream at an unhealthy hour as always. And then there was Ranboo who had waited for her.

She didn't think too far into it, or at least tried not to. But it turns out her sister and mother had gotten into her head. He wasn't a competitor. She only saw him as a friend and she knew he felt the same. They had never even met, how in the world would a romance even begin to bloom? Neither had any idea what the other looked like since they both hid their faces from the world, not that that particularly mattered to her, but it could definitely alter his opinion. And it's not like they had ever flirted before anyways...

"All you need to do is play an instrument for him and you got him. He might even get on one knee!"

"Tubbo, nooo..."

"TUBBO YES! I haven't got an instrument on me but I'm sure I can find an alternative." she agreed, recalling that Dylan did in fact have a keyboard somewhere, although she didn't fully know any songs. "Just realised the only song I can do on keyboard is the Able Sisters, wow..."

No, that wasn't flirting. That was just friendly banter and her trying to get along with Tommy's friends. It was a joke.

"I would happily marry you if you wasn't already married." Lilly joked, crouching behind Ranboo as he looked inside one of his chests. "If I had to marry anyone it'd definitely be someone with cake like THAT."

He stopped looking in his chest and turned to see her, her character now looking at his legs before looking up to look into his heterochromatic eyes. "God, that's hot."

"You never stop, do you?"

"Nope!". She giggled as he sighed, quickly hitting her character before leaving the house and venturing into the snowy terrain.

Joking flirting, she does it with all her friends, or at least most of them. Sure, she hadn't seen them all and kind of scared them off. But she did it with everyone nevertheless.

"MR BRIGHTSIDE, RANBOO!" she screamed through the microphone and stood up, jumping as she circled her spot. "Mr Brightside just came on. God, I love The Killers with a burning passion."

"Okay." he muttered. When the lyrics began around 7 seconds into the song, Ranboo hummed along and even sang a couple of the words to himself. Lilly joined in when she could, which happened to be exactly at the bridge. "But she's touching his chest now, he takes off her dress now-"