Chapter Five

╔.▪️.═════════╗
Chapter Five
Haha don't cry
your mum so
seggsy haha
╚═════════.▪️.╝

Lilly was starting to notice that Tommy was calling her more and more, as well as Wil and Phil, who she had met in another one of the modded videos he made. They would record often, usually being down on someone (usually Charlie or Quackity) and she'd be a fill in.

She just wanted to work on her group project.

She sipped on her weekly hot chocolate, one for every recording, and listened to Wilbur and Charlie do their bit. "Hey Wilbur, Wilbur, Wilbur."

"Yes Charlie Slimesicle?"

Lilly was stood next to Charlie, and watched as Wilbur walked up to them, manoeuvring his way around the blocks as they randomly disappeared from under him. She knew where this was going and held back her laugh as she imagined how wrong it could go.

"I-I think", his character crouched at Wilbur. "I think I've fallen for you" he said, the block underneath him luckily complying and him falling down.

Except he fell a bit further than anticipated.

"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK!" she screamed, putting her hot chocolate down and shifting so she could look inside the hole. Wilbur did the same. "Did you completely mine that out or am I going crazy? Please say my mother isn't right Charlie."

"Oh your mother is very wrong." Charlie said.

"An-And sexy."

"Wilbur please don't say that about my mum or else I'll stand on top of Big Q and our combined height will threaten you."

"If you stood on top of Quackity you wouldn't even be up to my shoulders."

She hit Wilbur repeatedly, raising her voice so loud Tommy would be jealous. "ARE YOU CALLING ME SHORT!? ARE YOU CALLING ME 5'1!?"

"STOP I'M ON ONE HEART!"

She stopped hitting him and stared, a confused look on her face. If he could see it he would definitely laugh. He slowly turned to face her and Charlie ran up to them. "How in the holy mother of dreamnotfound fanfiction are you on one heart? H-how-"

"I d-don't..."

"How in Heat Waves!?". She looked over at him with a dumbfounded look, her brown, almost-black eyes confused and looking into his almost-identical coloured ones.

"Its suffocating how much of a shipper you are."

"Thank you."

"I don't ship people, I just-" Charlie began, gaining their attention. As he said his next sentence he placed a boat down, "-boat them."

"You bait them? Like illegally?" Wilbur muttered, a sense of semi-disgust in his voice, mixed with an attitude screaming 'what-in-the-mother-loving-shit'. Lilly burst out laughing, giggles erupting from Charlie as well. Wilbur remained deadpanned and silent.

Then her door opened, revealing her little sister Anya at the door.

"Hello, bitch" she greeted, a smirk playing on her lips. She walked over her strong northern accent slightly slipping through strongly.

"Hey, asshat" Lilly replied, smiling at the younger. "I'm recording for Tommy's video at the moment, something you need?"

Anya giggled. "Just thought I'd say hi after not seeing you all day."

"Aaw."

"Piss off Charlie." she said, smirking, leaving her sister in a small fit of giggles. "HOLY SHIT!" she screamed, making Anya jump a little. She had just fallen into the same hole Charlie dug out earlier and now all her inventory was floating away in the void. "Charlie I'm going to punt you back in the fucking womb, you better run."

"Oh shit-"

The video played by, their bit getting gradually more strange. Anya left the room quite early and called her friend Jeremiah, and Charlie continuously maid flirtatious jokes about falling with Wilbur. They eventually were joined by Phil and Tommy, and Lilly was forever made fun of for her height, mostly by Tommy. Overall, it was a fairly adequate video, which by Tommy's standards meant it was the best thing in the entire world.

They stopped the recording and went by their day.

When she walked into the kitchen, laughing at something the boys said in the group chat, she spotted her older brother Dylan by the counter. She walked over and carefully slinked her arms around his torso, gaining his attention with a small flinch.

"The fuck? Oh, hey. Video go well?"

"For Tommy's standards." Lilly giggled to herself and nuzzled his back. "For my standards it was alright."

"At least you're finally getting involved. You're trapped in your room for a good reason this time." he pushed Lilly's arms from around him and they turned to face on another. "I'm glad everything's alright. It is good isn't it?"

"Yeah, everything's perfect. Well, as perfect as it can be."

"That's good."

Her phone pinged as she walked out of the bathroom, a towel hung around her and another being slowly fabricated through her now wet, brunette hair.

It was just Tommy in the chat, asking for Philza's help with some coding or something.

For some strange reason a sense of disappointment washed over herself as she read it. Who knows what she was hoping for to warrant such a response, although perhaps the fact it was from Tommy made her disappointed. As always...

She just wanted to do her school project - Minecraft was nothing to her.

Then her phone pinged just as she shut it off. She prepared to mute it as she could only assume it was from Tommy yet again, but the world stopped and her heart beat a million beats per second when she saw who it was from.