V3 Chapter 1:The Tournament Begins!

High in the sky over Vale flies the Amity Colosseum, the arena where the tournament that everyone has been waiting for is finally taking place. The crowd cheers for the two team fighting in the arena, which just so happened to be team RWBY fighting against team ABRN from Haven Academy. However, there are only four members of RWBY on the battlefield, with the team's male not being seen. The arena itself is special, being able to transform itself into different climates and areas. It is currently half and half, with one side being full of ice while the other is a lava zone. Over an speaker system, we hear Port start to speak.

Port:(over speaker system) O-ho! It seems we have another astonishing bout ahead of us. Wouldn't you agree, professor?

Oobleck:(also over speaker system) Doctor. And yes, Peter, I think it's safe to say this match may be one of the closest we've seen in the four on four round of the tournament.

Port:For those of you just now joining us, welcome to the Vital Festival Tournament!!  Broadcast live from The Amity Colosseum! If this is your first time watching, allow us to break down the rules.

Oobleck:The tournament is divided into three distinctive rounds. Teams, doubles, and singles. Age and school year are irrelevant. In this tournament, the only attribute being tested, is skill.

Port:Correct. The winners of this battle will elect two of their members to represent them in the doubles round. Followed by the winners of that round choosing one member to advance once again. The remaining combatants will then fight their way through the final bracket in the hope of achieving victory for their kingdom.

Oobleck:And yes Peter, they certainly are some spectacular spectacles on which to spectate on. And I don't think anyone tuning in around the world is going to disagree with me on that.

Port:Ah, and why would they? Now, let's get back to the match between team RWBY of Beacon and team ABRN of Haven.

The audience focuses back on the fight, cheering for the two teams. Off in the student section of the stands, Were see team JNPR sitting and cheering for RWBY. We also the final member of RWBY sitting along side them. Well, more of standing and shouting louder than anyone else in the stands.

Y/n:WOO!! Go team RWBY!! Kick their asses!!

Nora:Yeah!!

Jaune:You're really excited today, huh Y/n?

Y/n:Well I gotta support my team, don't I.

Skylar:Yeah, it sucks we can't join in on the battles.

Pyrrha:Well, a five on four does sound a bit unfair.

A buzzer sounds, gaining their attention again.

Port:OOOH! A double whammy! Reese Chloris is eliminated by ring-out and aura level!

Oobleck:Oh, she really should've worn a helmet.

Skylar:That's one down.

Y/n:Good job girls!!

As the match goes on, Weiss encases two of the final members in a giant ice fist. The fist start to roll around, almost falling off the ledge, until the final member goes behind it and punches it, shattering the fist. It was a trap though, as Weiss then builds an ice wall and Yang starts to slide across it. Blake threw her weapon to Yang and Bounces off of Ruby, launching the two. It ends with Blake hurtling Yang at the other team, punching all three of them into a hill on the other side of the arena, knocking them all out.

Port:And that's the match! Team RWBY is victorious!

Y/n:Yeah!! I knew they would win!

Y/n turned and high fived Nora, turning back towards the arena to see his team exiting.