V1 Chapter 6:A Day Out

After a long week of school, the morning of the first weekend is here. Students all over have been making plans all week long for the weekend to go places and hang out with friends, Ruby being one of them. In team RWBY's dorm, most of the team where in their bed, until an alarm went off, waking them up.

Weiss:Who set an alarm!? It's the weekend!

Blake:Yeah, I was hoping to sleep longer.

Ruby:That was me!

Yang:Ruby, why did you set an alarm for eight in the morning on a Saturday?

Ruby:Duh, so we can hang out as a team!

Weiss:(lays back down) I'll pass.

Blake:Same here.

Yang:Sorry Rubes, but no.

Ruby:Oh come on guys, it'll be fun! What about you Y/n?

No response. Ruby looks over her bed to see Y/n's sleeping bag empty with a note on top of it. She gets off her bed and picks it up.

Yang:What's that?

Ruby:Apparently Y/n left already.

Blake:This early on a Saturday?

Yang:He might of went to work on a weapon. He has a lot of blueprints for them.

Blake:Why does he have so many blueprints?

Ruby:I don't know, but I hope he'll be fine. Meanwhile, the rest of us can start our day!

Weiss:You're not going to let us go back to sleep, are you?

Ruby:Nope!

The other three girls groan and reluctantly got out of their beds, getting ready for the day ahead.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Ruby leading chibi Weiss, Yang, and Blake around the city

After getting ready, team RWBY decided to go to the cafeteria and eat first before doing anything. After getting their food, they sat at a table across from team JNPR, noticing that Skylar wasn't there.

Yang:Hey guys.

Pyrrha:Hello.

Jaune:Hey!

Ruby:Is Skylar not with you guys too?

Jaune:No, she left earlier this morning. What about Y/n?

Ruby:The same thing. I wonder where they are.

Weiss: Wherever they are, I'm sure that they're fine.

Ren:Seeing as both are gone, it must be a family thing. We shouldn't involve ourselves in it.

Nora:That just makes me more curious!

Ruby:I hope they are okay.

Pyrrha:I'm sure they are fine Ruby.

Yang:Yeah! Sky told me that they haven't seen each other in a while, so they are probably walking around the city. Maybe we'll bump into them.

Ren:You plan on going to the city?

Blake:Ruby woke us up to hang out today.

Ruby:Yeah! Do you guys want to come with us?

Pyrrha:Sorry Ruby, we already had things planned.

Jaune:Yeah, maybe next time?

Ruby:Definitely.