V1 Chapter 5:First Day Fights

It is the next morning at Beacon Academy. The sun is out, the birds are singing, and most students are starting to wake up to get ready for their first day of school. In team RWBY's dorm, we see Weiss laying in her bed. Her eyes flutter open as she sits up and stretches, letting out a yawn. Her nice wake up, however, was soon ruined by Ruby, who blew a whistle in her face, making Weiss fall off the bed.

Ruby:Gooooood morning team RWBY!

Weiss:What in the world is wrong with you!?

Ruby:Now that you're awake we can officially begin our first order of business.

Weiss:(standing up) Excuse me?

Yang:(holding items in her hands) Decorating!

Weiss:What?

Blake:(holds up a suitcase) We still have to unpack. (suitcase opens, items spill out) And clean.

Weiss glares at the other two girls, before she saw Y/n out of the corner of her eye, still sleeping in his sleeping bag.

Weiss:(points) Well what about him?

The other three girls look at Y/n, slightly stunned.

Ruby:I thought the whistle would wake him up.

Yang:Maybe try again?

Ruby walks up to Y/n and blew the whistle again, right in Y/n's ears. He sat up with a pained expression, holding his hands over his ears.

Ruby:Gooooood morning Y/n!

Y/n:I hear a ringing in my ears. All of my ears.

Yang:We're about to decorate the room, and we need you up to help!

Y/n:... What!

Weiss:(points to bathroom) Just go get ready!

Y/n couldn't her a word she said, but saw that she was pointing to the bathroom. Being that it was Weiss, and that no one else moved, he assumed that she wanted him to get ready.

Y/n:Okay!

Y/n grabbed his uniform and headed to the bathroom. As he was getting ready, his hearing started to come back, letting him hear what sounded like construction going on in the room. As he finished putting his cloak on, he stepped out.

Y/n:Girls, I think my hearing is still off. What was all the... Noise...

He looked out to see the new room, now with bunk beds.

Ruby:Hey Y/n! What do you think?

Y/n:... Well, do you want me to go off the list, or do you want it short and simple?

Blake:Short will work.

Y/n:Okay. Why haven't the beds fallen over yet?

Yang:It's more stable than it looks.

Y/n:How? That one has books on it's corners to hold the other bed, and that one is suspended over the other by rope. And is that top one a bed fort.

Ruby:That's mine.

Y/n:... Okay, that's adorable, but these beds look unstable as hell. If these don't fall within the next week, I will personally clean this room for the next two months.

Yang:But! You have to wear a maid outfit while you clean!

Y/n, confident that the beds would fall, stuck his hand out.

Y/n:Deal!

The two shook hands, sealing the deal, while Weiss had her hand on her head, shaking it.