V2 Chapter 4:Extra Help

In Glynda's classroom, Teams RWBY and JNPR, along with the rest of the crowd, are cheering for Pyrrha. The reason being is because she is currently in a 1v4 against CRDL, and winning.

Yang:I can't believe she holding up against four people.

Skylar:I know right! It's amazing!

Back to the fight, Pyrrha charges at Cardin and swipes him with her spear, which Cardin blocked last minute. He retaliated, only to be blocked himself and hit by Pyrrha, making him kneel. He looks to see Pyrrha gone, only to look up to see her dropping from the air to hit him again. This time, however, he managed to roll out of the way. Russel tries to attack her, but has to block Pyrrha's spear, which lead to him no blocking her sweeping his legs. Sky then tried to attack her after Russel fell, but he was also no match for Pyrrha's strength, and was flung back. As Sky flew past Cardin, Pyrrha charged at him. After blocking some attacks, she had to roll out of Cardin's mace, which caused an explosion. Cardin picked up his mace and swung around, hitting Pyrrha's shield and knocking her back. Sky tried to attack from behind, but missed as Pyrrha jumped out of the way. As she was in the air, Cardin tried to do the same, but was once again blocked by Pyrrha's shield. When she landed, Pyrrha swept Sky's legs and rolled backwards to dodge Cardin's punch. She then charged and jump off of Cardin, throwing her shield to make it bounce off of Cardin's head and fly to Sky's face. She backflipped to grab her shield and land on Sky's back, knocking him out. She looks up to see her last three opponents as Russel charged her, only for Pyrrha to charge him as well, knocking him back. Dove came next and tried to swipe her with his sword, but was blocked every time and eventually, Pyrrha kicked him back. Cardin rushed forward and jumped in the air, hoping to hit her, but Pyrrha jumped back just in time to dodge it. She shifted her spear to its gun form and started to take shots at Cardin, which Russel blocked. After blocking them, Russel rushed towards Pyrrha and jumped, doing a sort of air spin-attack. The attack hit Pyrrha's shield, causing her to step back as Dove rushed over and the two started to attack her together. After holding them off, she turned to see Cardin charging her, to which she rolls past him to dodge. She takes more shots at him, only for them to be blocked by Cardin's mace. Afterwards, he charges again, only to get a knee to the face, stunning him for a second. After gathering his thoughts, he attack her again, which lead to his hits getting blocked before he received a kick to the gut. The two started to attack each other, parrying each other until Pyrrha knocked Cardin backed. As he staggered back, Russel charged forward and attempted to strike Pyrrha, but was taken down. Dove tried afterward, but after dodging her attacks, Pyrrha knocked him back and by Cardin. Cardin didn't noticed, however, and swung his mace backwards without looking, hitting Dove strait in the face, knocking him out. Cardin slammed his mace down, causing another explosion which Pyrrha jumps over. After landing, she charges Cardin, slashing him over and over, even throwing him into the air to slash him some more before grabbing him and holding his neck by her spear, and slamming him into the ground, then kicking him away, finishing him off. The lights turn back on as Glynda walked onto the stage.

Glynda:And that's the match.

Cardin:Lucky shot. (falls over)

Glynda:Well done miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha:Thank you professor.

Glynda:Alright, (turns to the crowd) now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers? (looks over crowd) Miss. Belladonna? (Blake closers her book and looks up, surprised) You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-

Mercury:(raises hand) I'll do it.

Glynda:(looks over) Mercury, is it? Very well. Let's find you an opponent.