V4 Chapter 1:Anguish

The scene fades in to reveal an unfamiliar place, the ground barren and decaying with many jagged cliffs pointing out, purple crystals sprouting out of the ground, each one radiating dark energy. The only other thing seen to give decoration to the barren landscape were pools of black liquid, so dark you could barely see what's underneath. At one of these pools, a Grimm paw slowly sticks out of it, the inky liquid oozing off of it. It slams it paw on the ground around the pool while another paw shoots up, grabbing the ground as well. The Grimm pulls itself out of the pool, revealing itself to be an Alfa Beowolf. It continues to get out of the pool, roaring once it does as the liquid falls off of it. It walks away as more Grimm is seen getting out of the other pools around, the Grimms heading deeper into the barren land. As they do, three figures are seen staring at the scene from a castle window in shock and disgust, those three being Emerald, Mercury, and Leroy, with Leroy looking out a different window.

Leroy:Gods, that is, horrifying. Is this really where they come from?

Soon a snap is heard, with Mercury and Emerald going to the person who emitted it, that being Cinder. Leroy turns around as well, looking at the room again. The room was high, with windows covering the walls. More crystals are seen around the walls of the room, each with a lit candle I top of them. Two tables are seen in the room, both completely made from the crystals, a smaller one in the back and one right in the middle of it, with seven chairs around it, three around each side, seemingly made from bones, and the seventh at the head of the table, being made of the same crystals. Taking up four of the six chairs where a man in a black coat with a red undershirt, sporting a mustache, another man with a white shirt revealing his chest, and the scars on it, with wraps around his arms and a long braided ponytail, who crouched on his seat for some reason, then another, more burley man with a green coat and a beard, his eyes closed, and finally, Cinder herself, who's hair is covering one of her eyes, with scars still showing. As Mercury and Emerald took their places next to Cinder, the mustached man spoke up.

Mustached man/???:Yes, yes, please Keep your... posse, in check.

This remark made Mercury tighten his fist and step forward, Emerald putting an arm in ground of him to stop him.

???:And you (motions towards Leroy), do you have to keep asking such idiotic questions.

Same as Mercury, the man's remake ticked Leroy off, who went to open his mouth before a hand stopped him. He look to his side to see Grim standing next to him, holding up a hand with his eyes closed, shadows covering the top of his face as always. Leroy closed his mouth and stepped back.

???:You hear that. Silence. (looking at Cinder) I've half the mind to thank the little girl that bested you.

Crouched man/???2:If I were you, I'd hunt her down, (chuckles) find her, and... Well (chuckles again), she took your eye, didn't she?

Cinder stays silent as the crouched man started to chuckle more, before going into an almost hysterical laughter. Cinder opens her mouth to speak, but couldn't. She leaned over to Emerald, who had leaned down to hear her bosses words.

???:Pathetic. Why did you even-

The door starts to open, gaining everyone's attention. The doors fully open to reveal a woman, whose face and hair was pail as snow, and black veins could be seen crawling over her skin, the long black robe she wore covering most of it. She walks in as everyone stands up from their chairs. She makes her way to the table in the back, standing in front of it. She slightly turns her head, looking at the mustache man.

Pale woman/???3:Watts. (turns around) Do you find such malignant necessary?

The woman outstretched her hand and lowers it, making three of the four people previous sitting sit again, the one remaining to stand being Watts.