V1 Chapter 4:Battle for the Pieces

Ruby:Heads UUUUPP!!

As Ruby is falling, Jaune suddenly comes from no where and collides with her, knocking both of them into a nearby tree.

Blake:Did your sister just fall from the sky?

Yang:I-

As Yang was going to respond, they heard some noises from the forest. They look over to see trees falling over, followed by an Ursa charging out of the forest, waving it's hands around. It eventually stops when pink lightning hits it's back, follow by a 'Yeehaw!', causing the Grimm to fall down to the ground, dead. As it fell, the ginger from the ballroom rolled off of it.

Ginger:(standing up)Aww. It's broken.

She rushed on top of it, seeing how it is dead.

Ginger:Eww...

The boy that was with her comes out from behind the Grimm, leaning against it to catch his breath.

Green:Nora? Please... Don't ever do that again.

He looks back up to see Nora no longer there, causing him to panic and look for her. She was already at the ruins, looking at a white rook piece. She took the piece and started to dance with it, chanting 'I'm queen of the castle!' She was interrupted by the boy calling out to her, making her freeze with the rook piece on her head.

Nora:Coming Ren!

She salutes and tilts her head, causing the piece to fall off and into her other hand. Once she caught it, she starts to skip off to Ren.

Skylar:Did that girl just a ride in on an Ursa?

Yang goes to respond again, only to be interrupted by screeching coming from the forest. They look to see the girl in Spartan armour running away from a huge Deathstalker. It tries to get her, only for her to keep dodging it's hits.

Girl:Jaune!

Jaune:Pyrrha!

Ruby:Whoa!

Jaune:Ruby!

Ruby jumps out if the tree and rolls next to Yang.

Yang:Ruby!

Ruby:Yang!

The sisters go for a hug, only for Nora to pop up between them, surprising them both.

Nora:Nora!

Blake:Did she just run all the way here with a Deathstalker on her tail?

Yang, with all that was happening around her, suddenly exploded in flames, her eye turning red, and starts to yell.

Yang:I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again!?

Everyone around her stopped and did nothing. Ren caught up with Nora and was catching his breath again, while Ruby, Blake, and Skylar were looking up into the sky. After two seconds, Ruby tapped Yang's arm to get her attention.

Ruby:Um... Yang?

Yang slouches in defeat before looking up, along with everyone else, to see Weiss hanging on to the talon of a Nevermore.

Weiss:How could you leave me!?

Ruby:I said jump!

Blake:She's gonna fall.

Ruby:She'll be fine.

Skylar:And she's falling.

Back in the tree, Jaune finally got himself unstuck from the branch he was on. He looks up to see Weiss falling through the air. Seeing a chance to win her over, he leaps from the tree and catches her bridal style.