V1 Chapter 3:Initiation, Start!

???:Wake up lazy bud!

Skylar woke up with a groan. She sat up from her sleeping bag and stretched while giving off a yawn. Afterwards, she looked around to see who had woke her, along with over halve of the other people, up. She soon found a girl with ginger hair and a white shirt leading to a pink skirt practically jumping around a boy with a green robe like shirt and black hair with a pink streak in it.

???:It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's moooorning!

Skylar giggles at the interaction between the two. She then heard a soft snore. She looks to her side to see Y/n, still soundly sleeping. She gave a deadpanned expression after seeing him still asleep.

Skylar:Right. Heavy sleeper.

She grabs his shoulders and starts to shake him.

Skylar:Y/n~ Wake up~

Y/n:(yawns)Five more minutes...

Skylar:Come on Y/n, the initiation is today! We have to get ready!

Y/n:Fine fine, (slowly sits up) I'm up. Let's go.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n still sleeping, until chibi Skylar picked him up and walked away

After packing, showering, and eating, the cousins are now in the locker room, grabbing their weapons and checking over everything.

Skylar:Ok, sword, check! Dust arrows, check! Beautifulness, always checked! I'm all ready to go! How about you Y/n?

Y/n:Almost ready, just switching around some of the crystals for my grenades.

Skylar:Well then, I'd say we both are ready for this thing! We are so going to beat this initiation!

Y/n finishes arranging his grenades and put them in a pouch he had. He then looked over to Skylar while closing his locker.

Y/n:I wouldn't jinx it Sky, you never know what could happen.

Skylar:Oh, don't think like that. Thinking negatively would like only make you lose focus.

Y/n:Eh, I guess, but over excitement could cause that too.

Skylar was about to retaliate, until an intercom turned on nearby, making both of them turn their heads.

Glynda:(over intercom)Would all first year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first years report to Beacon Cliff immediately.

Y/n:Well, that's our que. Let's get going.

Skylar:Yes! I can't wait

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n throwing a grenade up, and snow falling after an explosion

The soon-to-be students of Beacon are now standing on Beacon Cliff, each standing on a tile. Y/n and Skylar are seen standing between Ruby and Jaune.

Ozpin:For years you have been trained to become warriors. And today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda:Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams. Well, allow us to put into your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... Today.

Ruby:What? Aw...

Ozpin:These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work with.