V3 Chapter 4:Unofficial Brawl

Port:Begin!

Right as Port finished, Anton suddenly disappeared, leaving Skylar and Y/n confused. They couldn't stay still though as Ivan rushed them, swinging his hammer down. Skylar and Y/n dodged, each going to a different side before retaliating. Skylar slashes at Ivan, making him block with his hammer. As he does, Y/n goes to shoot at him, only for him to be kicked back towards the forest by nothing. Skylar turns and goes to help, only for Ivan to block her with his hammer.

Ivan:Your fight is with me.

As he swings at Skylar, we cut to Y/n to see he is in a clearing in the middle of the forest. He looks around, trying to see what had kicked him, only to be hit in the back by something. He turns to see Anton becoming visible again, standing on the edge of the forest.

Anton:Told you fox boy! I have the better tech!

Y/n:Better tech, huh? Your jumpsuit looks like it came strait from 1987.

Anton:W-w-what! You making fun of my suit! I will bash in your dang head!

Anton spins in place before putting his hands up to his mohawk. It starts to glow and Anton swings his hands forward, making a second glowing mohawk and throwing it at Y/n, who dodges it, leaving an explosion in its place. Y/n rushes Anton with his swords and swipes at him, only for Anton to dodge every attack by dancing around him, shooting back at him with a laser coming from his belt.

Meanwhile, Skylar and Ivan have made their way over to the ruined city, Skylar backing away from Ivan as he attacked her, the two constantly clashing weapons. Skylar eventually knock Ivan of balance, slashing at him to launch him through a nearby building. As the smoke clears, Ivan exits the hole. He stomps and yells before picking up some rubble from the building and throwing at at Skylar. She quickly dodges out of the way as Ivan throws more rubble at her, making her run around.

Oobleck:(o.i.) It appears that Ivan is now using his semblance! Ladies and gentlemen, behold: Rino Strength!

Port:(o.i.) Yes, a passive semblance that gives him, well, the strength of a rhinoceros, allowing him to lift heavy objects, gives him tough skin, and much more! A simple semblance, but an effective one for combat!

Skylar quickly gets behind some cover, using her semblance to push away some rubble before getting behind it. She stood behind a building, hearing rubble being thrown at her, trying to think of a plan.

Skylar:Okay, just gotta find a way around.

As shes about to scale the building, she notices the sound of crashing rubble no longer there. She looks from behind her cover, the only to see Ivan no longer there. She looks around confused before running out and looking for him.

Back with Y/n, he is still trying to hit Anton, only able to get a few hits in as Anton dances around him, still shooting at him.

Y/n:Just! (slashes) Stay! (slashes again) Still!

Anton doesn't listen, still dancing around Y/n, barely getting hit. Y/n became frustrated, backing away and reaching into his satchel. He pulled out multiple grenades and threw them around. As they hit the ground, multiple explosions of dust rang out, ranging from fire, to snow, and even earth. After everything settled, Anton is nowhere to be seen. Y/n looked around, backing away as he does. He was stopped when he bumped into something behind him. He looks up to see Ivan looking down at him, smiling.

Ivan:Hello.

Before Y/n could react, Ivan grabbed Y/n by the waist and threw him against a tree, dealing massive damage. As Y/n tried to get back up, Ivan walked towards him and grabbed his leg, swinging him around to bash him into another tree, nearly eliminating him. As he laid on the ground, Ivan dusted off his hands as Anton appeared next to him.