Stefan

I wake up but keep my eyes closed. I squint to look at the clock to see what time it is. It's 2 in the morning. I'm not moving because I have a feeling somebody's watching me. I slowly inch my hand under my pillow to my gun. I lay there for a couple more seconds and then turn around and point my gun at whoever or whatever is there. I can barely see because it's dark in my room, but I see a figure standing by the window in the moonlight.

"Don't shoot." This figure says, I can tell it's a man from the voice.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because I just want to talk, I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't make noise." Really, how can I not make noise when there is what I am assuming is a vampire in my room that wants to "talk". I kept my gun pointed on him as he came closer.

"You don't want to wake your brothers."

"I could just shoot you."

"But you won't because you want to hear what I have to say."

I let him talk.

"I know you know what I am and I know who you are."

"I want to make a deal."

"Deal? What type of deal?"

"If you don't hurt my family we won't hurt yours." What family?

He then turns around and starts to walk out the door, just as he is about to leave I ask, "Hey."

He turns around.

"I never got your name."

He says "Stefan" and leaves.

Wait Stefan, Aspen, Damon. Oh my god. That story Aspen told me.  Maybe they are older than I thought. As everything clicked in my mind, I got more and more nervous. I can't be surprised. I should have known, when I cut my finger Aspen had to look away. I don't know how Stefan figured me out though.

The rest of the night I couldn't fall asleep. Aspen lied to me. I actually thought we were beginning to become friends.

I completely zoned out for like 5 hours, because I hear a knock on the door. It's 7 in the morning. I got barely any sleep last night. I'm not even dressed.

I walk over to the door and open it. It's Claire.

"Well you look tired." She says to me.

"Yeah, I didn't sleep much."

She chuckles.

"I just came to say goodbye."