deadly undead

I hear Dean shout a little from the kitchen, "Dead Man's Blood!"

Oh crap! Well now they know. Why did you do that Dean. Damon whips his head around and looks pretty mad. This is not going to end well.

Damon runs over to Sam. it doesn't seem like he's running though he was too fast I only saw a blur. He punches Sam in the face and he drops to the floor. Aspen is looking at me with a "why" type look. I feel really bad. Dean wasn't supposed to do this.

I look back at Cas and he slides his angel blade out from his sleeve. Aspen looks away from me and to him.

"No!" She yells.

She's going to speed run into him. No. Just as she starts I lunge and push her out of the way. All of the sudden I feel a sharp pain in my back. Just as that happened I see Dean enter the room and run towards me. I collapse and he catches me.

"DAMMIT CAS!" Dean yells in his direction. Dean lifts his hand and it's covered in blood. I'm guessing that's my blood. Oh god. My blood. No. I can feel myself getting more and more tired. I can hear mumbling around me. I think I see Aspen walk up to me. She puts her arm to her mouth and leans down and shoves it in my mouth. Why? Then a sharp pain and nothing.