Off The Rails

Sam's Point Of View

I can't believe I thought that was Dean. It's not like I don't think ghosts are real but this town is different so who knows. 

I'm just sitting here with no clue what to do. Dean's lifeless body is laying on the couch beside me. When are Damon and Stefan going to come back? It's already been almost four hours. It would be helpful if I had other people helping me try and find a way to get Dean back.

I haven't found much. Just somethings on this ritual sacrifice thing that might work, but I doubt anyone will want to sacrifice themselves to save Dean. He hasn't been the best person lately.

Dean's Point of View

    "Why didn't it work?!"

    "You weren't calm," Mason says in an annoying tone.

    "I need Sam to know I'm here. He is trying to find a way to get me back and I need to help him. I need to help him get Kat back."

    "Just, chill, okay? This takes time."

    "Yeah? How long did it take you?"

    "A year." This guy.

    "Well I don't have a year!"

    He stops talking and walks away.

    "Where did you go?! Don't just walk away!"

    Nothing. I turn around and bump a candlestick. It falls to the ground. Holy crap. I hit the candlestick. I look up at Sam, to see if he noticed.

    He turns his head and walks over to me again.

    "Dean, I know it's you," he sighs, "I am doing all I can to find a way to get you back."

    I know he can't hear me so I don't say anything but I know he knows what I'm thinking.

Kat's Point Of View

    Aspen grabs his shirt collar and shoves him towards the window. She shoves him to the window ledge.

    "Please! Don't do this! I'll give you the apartment back!" He tries to sound so sorry.

    "That makes me want to throw you out the window even more." Aspen says and shoves him forward a little bit.

    He almost falls over the edge. I can see his shirt collar starting to rip. He's going to fall at any moment.

    "Also, I don't need the apartment anymore. If I want I could have a mansion. People just need a little compelling."

    "What?" The man says in a shaky voice.

    "Which is why I'm not going to kill you, you're going to do it yourself."

    Aspen looks him in the eyes. "You want to jump out the window."

    The man  replies, "I want to jump out the window."

    "You've had a rough life and you just want it to be over."

    "I've had a rough life and I just want it to be over.

    "Anything else to add to Kat?"

"I think we're good," I reply.

    With that, Aspen lets him go, he turns and walks out the window.

    "Well that's dealt with," she says without any care in the world.

    We hear people scream from the street below. There are sirens coming from a distance a couple minutes later. We finish up what we are doing and speed out of there. We stop at a diner on the way to wherever we're going.