Bad day cure - Zarckbyn ?

I didn't know what to call this ship haha

Type: fluff
Warnings: I have writers block so this is short :(
Wc: 480
requested by: TapeOfDeppression

🧸✨ so many people love you, don't ignore that

Third person

Corbyn drove home with a tight grip on the steering wheel. He had an extremely long day and just wanted to get home to his two amazing boyfriends.

Lately, Corbyn's boss has been on him about creating new designs, but Corbyn was currently having a creative block and couldn't really think of anything. His boss also hated him because of his sexuality, so he got it a lot worse than most workers in his department.

As he pulled into the driveway, he looked through the window to see his two boyfriends cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. He smiled at the view before going inside, immediately getting the attention of the two boys. They both ran over to him and pulled him into a tight group hug. Corbyn giggled into Jack's chest, making both boys coo at their baby. They then pulled away from the hug and each boy gave the brunette a kiss.

"How was work love?" Jack asked softly.

"Pretty shitty, but it's okay," Corbyn answered with his signature smile. The other two boys frowned, they hated when Corbyn had bad days because he never opened up about them and kept it all bottled inside of him.

"Well, how about we make some hot chocolate and eat chips while we watch your favourite movie," Zach suggested. Corbyn smiled at his thoughtfulness.

"That would be amazing Zachy, thank you," Corbyn answered. Zach smiled and nodded before walking over to the kitchen. Jack brought Corbyn over to the living room and they cuddled under the blanket. Corbyn laid his head against Jack's chest as Jack ran his fingers through his hair. Jack didn't bring up Corbyn's day, knowing that he probably didn't want to share the details, to they sat there in a comfortable silence, Corbyn letting out small sighs into Jack's hoodie.

Zach then walked into the living room with three mugs in his hands, he smiled at his two boyfriends before speaking softly.

"I brought the hot chocolate," he said. Corbyn sat up straight and took one of the hot chocolates from the boy's hand and taking a small sip.

"Thank you," Corbyn said softly.

"You're welcome, bub," Zach replied, kissing Corbyn's forehead. He handed the other mug to Jack before sitting down with his own mug. "Ok bean, what movie are we watching first?"

"First?" Corbyn questioned.

"Of course! We're having a movie marathon," Zach answered, a bright smile on his face. Corbyn giggled at the boy and leaned into him. Jack put an arm around Corbyn from the other side and kissed his cheek.

"I guess we'll watch teen beach movie," Corbyn stated. Jack nodded then grabbed the remote, putting the movie on for him.

As the movie started playing, the three boys cuddled up close. Their hot chocolates were held almost as tightly as they held each other. Corbyn immediately felt better, his bad day was cured.