Work tiredness - Jachary

Type: fluffWarnings: none

Type: fluff
Warnings: none

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention

Third person

Zach walked into the apartment that he shared with his boyfriend, Jack. He placed all of his bags on the ground and turned on the front area light.

"Jack! I'm home!" Zach shouted. Soon enough he heard footsteps coming from the hallway. Jack ran over to Zach and picked him up in a hug. Zach squealed and wrapped his arms and legs around Jack. Jack spun them around a couple times while they both laughed. "What are you doing?" Zach laughed out when they stopped spinning.

"Shut up and kiss me beautiful," Jack answered. Zach smiled then quickly brought his lips down to Jack's. The couple smiled, which made the kiss become sloppy.

When they finally pulled away Zach cuddled his head into the blonde's neck. He placed a few kisses there. "You seem tired love, long day at work?" Jack asked then kissed Zach's cheek. Zach just nodded into Jack's neck. "Are you ready for bed then?" Zach nodded again. Jack smiled then slowly carried Zach over to their bedroom. He laid the small brunette down on the bed and quickly changed his work clothes for pyjamas. When Zach was dressed Jack changed himself into jogging pants and no shirt.

Jack laid down beside the already half asleep boy and pulled him close. Zach cuddled into Jack's warm body with a  smile.

"I love you Jacky," Zach mumbled.

"I love you too sweetheart, go to sleep," Jack said, he ran his hand through Zach's hair to comfort him.

Eventually, both boys drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

A/N hey guys, I know I haven't been as active on this book as I have been on my last book, but I've been working on my mental health. It really has helped me a lot so that's why I will only post like 1-2 times every 2 days instead of what I used to do (1-2 chapters a day)