Body image pt 2 - Jorbyn

Type: fluff
Warnings: none
Wc: 710
Requested by: 5secsof1Dmendes

🧸✨ you're doing amazing

Third person

Jonah and Corbyn have now been together for almost a few weeks, they haven't come out as a couple to anyone yet, wanting to have some time alone before they did.

The couple was cuddling in Jonah's room watching Netflix. Jonah had his arms wrapped around Corbyn from behind him. Jonah ran his hands under Corbyn's hoodie and onto his stomach, gently rubbing the soft skin with his thumb. Corbyn gently grabbed Jonah's wrist and moved his hand away from his stomach. Jonah thought nothing of it and moved his hand to Corbyn's thigh, gently rubbing the inside near his knee.

"Jo, stop," Corbyn whispered. Jonah took his hand off of Corbyn and looked at him with furrowed brows.

"What's wrong bub?" Jonah questioned the boy. Corbyn just shrugged and kept his eyes on the movie. Jonah grabbed the remote and paused the tv, turning all of his attention to Corbyn. "Corb, talk to me honey."

Corbyn turned around in Jonah's arms and cuddled into his chest. Jonah held him close and placed kisses on his head.

"I'm not having a good day," Corbyn mumbled.

"Why is that darling?"

"I dunno, I just don't feel very confident," Corbyn shrugged. Jonah frowned and squeezed Corbyn a little bit tighter.

"Why don't you feel confident?"

"I just feel like when we come out together people will see you as the perfect one and I'll just be, there, I guess," Corbyn admitted.

"Oh bub, nobody will see you as less than me just because we're dating. Nobody will ever think that," Jonah reassured the boy.

"But I will," Corbyn whispered. Jonah felt his heart break. He hated that Corbyn didn't love himself, it was so hard to see the person he loves pick himself apart.

"You are so beautiful baby, you are so perfect and I love you so so much," Jonah said. Immediately, his eyes went wide, they hadn't said those 8 letters yet. Corbyn smiled at Jonah and giggled.

"I love you too Jo," Corbyn replied. Jonah relaxed and smiled as he pulled Corbyn closer.

"You are perfect love, nothing will ever change that."

"I'm still worried," Corbyn mumbled.

"How about we come out to the boys tonight and that can prove to you that nobody will see you differently," Jonah suggested. Corbyn just nodded.

"Okay."

•that night•

The five boys of why don't we were in the back yard of their shared house. Jonah and Corbyn offered to have a pool day so they could tell them that they're together. Jonah was grilling hamburgers and hotdogs while the other four were swimming in the pool.

"Hey guys, food's ready!" Jonah called out. All of the boys got out of the water and ran over to the grill where Jonah was putting the meat onto a plate. Everyone grabbed a plate and a bun for their desired meat before finishing putting their meals together with the toppings and salads available.

They then all sat down on the outdoor furniture. Jonah and Corbyn were on one couch and the other three were on the larger couch. They all ate while talking, Corbyn becoming more and more nervous about coming out.

Jonah could tell that Corbyn was nervous, so he moved his leg so his knee was touching Corbyn's knee. (Ugh, knee touches make me melt).

When everyone was finished eating, Jonah took their plates inside and set them in the sink. He then headed back outside and sat next to Corbyn.

"Hey guys, Corbyn and I have something to tell you," Jonah said. He gained the attention of the other guys, now they were all staring at the pair. Corbyn and Jonah made eye contact and nodded to tell each other they were ready.

"We're dating," Corbyn stated. Jonah grabbed onto his hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"Wait, really?" Jack asked.

"Yeah," Jonah said with a nod. The other three boys all broke out into large smiles and they ran over to hug the couple.

"We're so proud of you guys," Daniel exclaimed. They pulled away from the hug and Corbyn hid his face in Jonah's neck. Jonah smiled and wrapped his arms around his lover, holding him close.

"I love you honey," Jonah whispered.

"I love you too."