Ice Skating - Jorbyn

Type: fluffWarnings: blood

Type: fluff
Warnings: blood

When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people

Third person

Jonah and Corbyn were out ice skating together, this was their Christmas tradition. Every winter, on Christmas Eve, they would go ice skating together. The other three guys didn't come because they didn't know how to skate, so it was just Corbyn and Jonah.

"Wanna race?" Corbyn asked Jonah with a smirk.

"You're on," Jonah replied with a playful smile.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" Corbyn counted. Both boys took off and started skating a lap around the outdoor ice rink. They were neck and neck until Corbyn lost his grip on the ice. His leg fell underneath him and he fell face first onto the hard ice.

Jonah noticed and quickly skated over to him.

"Corbyn! Are you okay? What happened?" Jonah asked frantically. He helped Corbyn sit up and noticed that his nose was bleeding. "Oh no Corbs, let's get you off of the ice."

Jonah helped Corbyn stand up and brought him over to a bench. He sat Corbyn down on the bench then grabbed a cloth from his pocket. He placed it on Corbyn's nose.

Corbyn felt so embarrassed, he fell right in front of his crush, how dumb could he be? His eyes glossed over from tears forming and he looked away from Jonah. He started crying quietly, trying not to make Jonah notice. "Corbyn, what's wrong?" Jonah asked softly. He pulled Corbyn's body gently so he was facing Jonah again. He pulled the blonde boy into a tight hug and played with his hair. "What's wrong bub?"

"I ruined our trip, it's our tradition and I ruined it," Corbyn cried into Jonah's chest.

"No you didn't Corbs, in the end, we're still spending time together," Jonah said, still holding the small boy tightly. "It's okay bean."

They pulled away from the hug. Jonah softly placed a kiss on Corbyn's forehead. "You okay? How's your nose?" Jonah asked, slowly pulling the cloth away.

Corbyn's nose had stopped bleeding, which made Jonah smile. "You ready to go home Corbs?" Jonah asked quietly. Corbyn nodded his head in reply. Jonah helped Corbyn take off his skates then he took off his own. They put on their winter boots then walked to the car. Corbyn sat in the passenger seat and Jonah was the driver. Jonah began driving the 20 minute drive back to the Why Don't We house.

As he was driving he slowly inched his hand towards Corbyn's hand. He eventually made it there and locked their fingers together. Corbyn blushed a deep crimson red, causing him to look out the window to hide it. Jonah smiled at the flustered boy then continued to keep his eyes on the road.

••

When the pair arrived at home they got out of the vehicle and began walking towards the house. Right before they walked inside Jonah stopped them. Corbyn looked at Jonah with a confused expression.

"I just need to tell you something," Jonah explained. Corbyn nodded. "I really like you Corbyn, I understand if you don't feel the s-"

Jonah was cut off by Corbyn's lips connected to his. Both boys melted into the kiss with smiles on their face. Jonah wrapped his arms around Corbyn's waist and pulled him closer. Corbyn wrapped his arms around Jonah's neck.

The two boys' lips molded together, it was like they were made for each other.

The pair slowly pulled away and connected their foreheads. They both had huge smiles plastered on their faces. "Will you be mine Corbyn?" Jonah asked softly.

"Of course," Corbyn answered.

"Ready to go inside?"

Corbyn nodded then opened the door. Zach, Daniel, and Jack all came running over laughing.

"We saw the whole kissy kissy," Jack teased. Corbyn blushed and hugged Jonah to hide his face. Jonah giggled and kissed the top of Corbyn's head.

"We knew it was going to happen bean, we just didn't know when," Daniel explained. That made Corbyn blush even more.

"Anyway, we're glad you guys are happy," Zach said with a smile. Jonah smiled at him gratefully before kissing Corbyn's head again.

"Do you want hot chocolate love?" Jonah asked gently. Corbyn nodded and pulled away from the hug. Jonah nodded then brought Corbyn over to the kitchen. Corbyn sat on a stool as Jonah began making the warm drinks.

When the drinks were made Jonah handed Corbyn his then sat next to him. He placed an arm around the blonde boy's waist and pulled him closer.

"Thank you for everything Jo," Corbyn said quietly.

"You're welcome angel," Jonah replied. They both smiled brightly than began to drink their hot chocolates.

A/N look at me go! 766 words! AND! When I proof read I didn't see a single mistake! I'm proud of myself 😅