Skunk - Zonah

Type: fluff
Warnings: none
Requested by: ClickBoomTurtles
wc: 604

🧸✨ you are so strong, I am so proud of you

Third person

Jonah immediately paused his game when he heard the front door open and loud sobs. He ran over to the door and saw his boyfriend sobbing.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Jonah questioned, slowly moving towards the boy. That's when he smelled an awful stench. "What's that smell?"

"I-I was gardening and there was a skunk, I didn't s-see it and I guess I scared it," Zach said with his head down.

"Oh sweetheart, it's okay. Let's go get you cleaned up."

He lead the boy upstairs to the washroom and started running a warm shower. He helped the boy undress himself before taking the clothes to the laundry room. He put them in the washing machine with extra detergent.

Jonah walked back to the bathroom and smiled when he saw Zach in the shower. He grabbed a towel from under the sink as well as Zach's hair products.

"Jo, the smell isn't coming off," Zach cried.

"Calm down honey, I'll search it up for you."

Jonah searched up how to remove skunk smell from people and it said to wash yourself with dish soap. "It says to wash yourself with dish soap, I'll go get some for you."

Jonah walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to the kitchen. He grabbed the Dawn dish soap from the counter and brought it back upstairs to Zach. He handed it to the boy and smiled when Zach smiled softly at him. "Are you okay bubby?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"No problem sweetheart, let me know if you need help," Jonah said. He closed the shower curtain again.

After another 10 minutes of scrubbing at his skin, Zach was finally free of the awful scent. He turned off the water and stepped out of the shower where Jonah was waiting for him with his towel. Jonah wrapped the towel around the small boy and began to pay him dry.

"I can do it myself Jo," Zach mumbled.

"I know, let me take care of you," Jonah replied then pecked Zach's lips. Zach just smiled and nodded. Jonah patted down Zach's entire body until he was dry. He then helped the boy put his boxers on. "Go to the bedroom and lay down on your stomach."

Zach nodded before doing as told. Jonah grabbed body lotion and his phone before heading to the bedroom. He smiled when he saw Zach laying on his stomach with his eyes closed. He leaned down and pressed a few soft kisses to the younger's cheek.

"I'm going to give you a massage, is that okay honey?" Jonah asked softly.

"Mhm," Zach hummed. Jonah smiled and nodded, even though Zach couldn't see him. He moved so he was straddling Zach's waist. He put some lotion on his hands and warmed it up before running his hands up Zach's back. "Mmh, that feels good," Zach mumbled. Jonah smiled and continued what he was doing.

••

When the massage was finished, Zach was almost asleep.

"You still with me bub?" Jonah asked as he rubbed the younger's shoulders.

"Mhm, tired."

"I know hun, you can go to sleep. I'll be right back."

Jonah got off of Zach and brought the lotion back to the bathroom and set it on the counter. He went back to the bedroom and laid down beside Zach. The boy quickly moved so he was laying with his upper half on Jonah and he snuggled his head into his neck. "Go to sleep honey, I've got you."

"Thank you Jobear."

"You're welcome bub, have a good sleep."

With the voice of his boyfriend in his mind, Zach easily fell asleep.

•••
it's Jonah's birthdayyy 🤍