Tied down

At sunset, the clan woke up and went searching for Brooklyn after waiting for an hour to see if he made it back. Usually, they always made it back within an hour or two if they were far away from home.
..............

Brooklyn burst out of his stone casing, but still finding he was tied down to the bed. He tested his bonds. He felt how his stomach felt too, and it felt better. Now that he was recovered, he should be able to get free and go home. He knew his clan would be worried about him. His bonds still held strong and weren't going to break anytime soon.

Demona turned to her gargoyle form again, her true form. Tonight was the night. She had a few things to do first, but would attend the big moment later.

Sevarius made it back to the room first. "Good evening, Brooklyn. Hope you recovered well. Tonight is a special night. Let's see how the site looks first." he said.

"Let me go, Sevarius!" Brooklyn ordered.

His order fell on deaf ears. The man undid the bandage and took it off. There was no more wound on Brooklyn's stomach. "The amazing power of gargoyle stone sleep. Surely would help all injured creatures heal faster." he said.

Brooklyn's wound and stitches were gone, but he still had some pain inside his lower stomach. Whatever they had done must have been something deep inside him. He squirmed, trying to get loose.

"Are you going to tell me what happened last night? Or what you are planning on doing?" the red gargoyle demanded.

"All will be revealed in time. Demona is busy at the moment, but I am to check and see if what we did do is doing better tonight." Sevarius proclaimed.

Brooklyn hated that answer. He squirmed again.

The man noticed his squirming as he brought a big computer monitor over to the bed, Brooklyn saw.

"What are you going to do?" Brooklyn asked.

"Check the internal organs down there, as you were injured pretty bad by a Quarryman last night." Sevarius lied.

"I was not!"

"You don't remember, do you? Demona saved you from being killed by them." the man argued.

"I didn't want nor need her help." Brooklyn growled.

Sevarius now turned on the computer and he grabbed some gel. He moved Brooklyn's loincloth out of the way by moving it down more, then he put the gel on Brooklyn's stomach. It hadn't been taken off completely last night.

Brooklyn flinched because it was so cold. Then, he felt the weight of the wand being added onto the gel. It was pushed into his skin. He winced from the slight discomfort he still had.

"What are you doing?" Brooklyn demanded.

"Just checking on your recovery." Sevarius replied. He moved the wand around, but wasn't letting Brooklyn see what he was really checking on inside his belly.

The man found what he was looking for and smiled evilly.

"It is looking good. Now, it is time to add my special serum to make sure the injury is in complete recovery." Anton said.

"What do you mean?" Brooklyn hated that this maniac was looking at his insides. There was nothing he could do to stop it either. Then, he saw the man pick up a needle syringe full of liquid. "What are you going to do?" he demanded.

"Inject this to make sure the injured site is going to heal completely. I still see some traces of damage that need more healing yet."

"My stone sleep will take care of it. Now let me go!"