The Rescue

The clan was really worried about Brooklyn. If he hadn't returned in so long, it was obvious he had been captured. But who had done it?

By now, it had been over a week since they last saw him. They all hoped he was alright. They were barely home at all during their searching. They would find a little time to eat, but then they were right back out there looking again. They were only home for their stone sleep.

Elisa and Matt, and even the Mutates were helping look for him too. It had just been too long not knowing where he was.
.................

By keeping Brooklyn tied down on that table, it resulted in more sexual exploitation of him from his so-called mate.

He was also force fed every night too. Sevarius loved this part, but he had also participated in looking at Brooklyn's genetic material too.

As the man looked at the male's blood, he saw the hormones were taking place. The pregnancy hormone was there. He smiled evilly. He couldn't wait to do a lot more tests and everything else while this male was pregnant, as this way had never been attempted before.
................

Elisa and Matt were out patrolling during the day as well as night, but had to take some hours for sleep too. They were wanting to hear leads of Brooklyn being somewhere here in the city.

When they had to stop at a cafe for lunch, over a ways, they heard something that was strange.

Two men were talking about a gargoyle. That made them stiffen, and got up to go talk to these men.

"We don't act like cops, Elisa. We ask where this gargoyle is being held." Matt advised.

"Alright. I just know how desperate they are to get Brooklyn back." Elisa agreed.

They got to the two men. "Excuse us, sir. We'd like to ask some questions." Elisa said.

"Who wants to know?" the man demanded.

"Some people who want to make a bundle on gargoyles." Matt played along. "We couldn't help overhearing what you said."

The men said that their bosses had a red male gargoyle at Nightstone Unlimited.

"Thank you." Elisa thanked them.

They now had the information they needed.

That night, Elisa greeted her friends as they woke up.

"Guys, I have a lead on Brooklyn." she said.

"Where is he?" Angela declared, worried.

"Some men said today at the cafe in the park that there is a red male gargoyle at Nightstone Unlimited. That's the place he's at. Matt and I had to play along that we wanted a part of the action." Elisa explained.

"Then that's where we're going." Goliath replied.

Goliath picked up Elisa in his arms, and the five gargoyles left to go get their second in command back. Bronx was left behind to guard the castle. He whined as the gliders left him behind, again.
..............

Brooklyn was just about to be force fed again. Right now, he was fighting with the men to get him to open his mouth. He had even bitten one. That even earned him a bleeding wound across his left arm.

His loincloth had been placed back over his private area for the moment, but no doubt in his mind that Demona planned on more from him.

Just as a man got a hold of Brooklyn's mouth, there came a shattering of glass as one of the windows crashed inwards from another room. An alarm went off.