Chapter 18

Ten years later, Broadway and Angela's egg finally hatched too. They had a son that resembled Hudson actually. This meant that Hudson must have been Broadway's father. It was a shock, but they would still treat each other the same.

They named him Artus, but it was like a resemblance to King Arthur's name too. Now Goliath and Hudson's bloodlines were combined. Artus was both Goliath and Hudson's grandson.

All the other gargoyle kids were ten and twelve now. They were all in the stages of battle training, but were still allowed to do things that modern day humans liked to do. Playing on their tech tabs and such. Being around technology. Goliath made it clear though that when it was time to train, it was time for business and put the tech down. The kids had learned many a hard lesson about it if they didn't listen. And now, they would have to be role models for the youngest gargoyle.

Their parents' relationships were as strong as ever.

Othello and Desdemona were also expecting another egg. During the ten years of waiting for the one egg to hatch, the clan had done so much to protect the castle, the city and such that by the request of Alex on his grandmother, Titania's visit, that they get to become mortal again. They deserved it.

Alex was still in training with Puck too, of course, and didn't know how to transform them. Titania was proud to grant this gift to them. They had welcomed it too. So now, they were going to be new parents soon, too.

Across town, Demona's daughter, Ziana was also growing up nicely. She may have been ten, but she was like the equivalent of five. She was still a small child. Gabby was the same, but she was the equivalent of age six. She wasn't too far ahead of her little sister.

The human gargoyle kids were a little more advanced in thinking than their gargoyle kid peers. They just grew up faster. Tony was definitely still older than Gabby in age advance and thinking too. It was hard to think they were twins. It was hard to explain what had happened.

..............

More years passed and by the time Artus was ready for training, there was a five year old gargoyle girl child in the clan too. It was Othello and Desdemona's child.

The older kids were now considered fully trained warriors of the clan and now helped out on patrols. They were still young yet and did sometimes get carried away with showing off. The clan still helped out with the police too when they needed them.

Despite human DNA being in them, they still did turn to stone in daylight.

Alexander was now also a grown man. He took after his dad in looks, but had his mom's red hair. Fox and David had aged since then, as had Paula and Elisa too. Much faster than their gargoyle friends. But of course, the gargoyle parents were older too.

Ziana was also well grown up too. She had been told of the clan, but she had been shielded from the clan all her life. She had been taught to hate humans and had been told who her father was. She planned on meeting him, soon.

She worked alongside her mother here at Nightstone Unlimited. By now, Yvonne was no longer in her life. She had gone on to mother human kids years ago. Demona had let her go when she had found another job and she wouldn't be welcome back.

Demona was happy with her life that she had the child that she had always wanted finally. And she had been raised without the clan's help. She had left the clan alone for years now. She had kept her promise that the clan and her were no longer enemies. Even though she hated humans, she knew that she had no choice but to live alongside them.

..............

The night finally came that Ziana snuck out behind her mother's back and she wanted to meet her father for the first time. Aside from Dr. Roland, she hadn't known many males in her life. Always females.