Chapter 3

The team was all coming to the table, gathering together.

"Where's Reid?" Luke looked around a bit. "Hes usually here before me."

"Probably with Maeve, they've been going out more." Derek chuckles. "Pretty boy's in love."

"Speaking of, Aaron, how's Beth?" David smiles over to Hotch.

"Normal as always." Hotch nods, smiling at the same time.

"Hey guys, sorry. I'm late sorry." Spencer came in the door fast, sitting down in a chair.

"Where were you hm?" Derek smirked.

"I uh- doctors appointment." Spencer looked up at him, pushing some hair from his face.

"I'm sure." Derek laughed before sitting back, noticing the smile appearing on Spencer's face.

"Okay guys! We actually don't have any new cases today." Garcia spoke walking into the room. "JJ you're back!" She smiles brightly and goes over to hug her.

"Yes I'm back and Henry's all better." JJ smiled while hugging her back. The team was all smiling as well.

"Well, that means everyone gets a day off, see you guys tomorrow." Hotch stood up, grabbed his stuff and left along side everyone else.
__
Spencer was excited, today marked a year with Maeve and he could actually be there! He didn't even go home first, he went straight to her house, knocking on the door.

"Coming!" Maeve spoke walking over to the door only to open it to Spencer. "Oh hey!" She smiles bright.

"Hey! We actually have a day off today, I thought we could hang out!" Spencer was smiling bright, letting himself inside at the same time.

"Oh of course! What are we going to do?" Maeve started to hug him all happy.

"It's a surprise, so I can't tell you." Spencer nodded with a smile, hugging her back.

"Oh fine!" Maeve giggled before going to grab her purse.  The two of them left and started their journey.

Spencer took her to a park, out to an early dinner, and even to a zoo since it was her favorite place to go.

"I've had an amazing day, thank you Spencer." Maeve looked up at him with a sweet smile.

"You're welcome, happy one year." Spencer hugs her tight, not wanting to let go. Maeve just stayed right there in his arms, the zoo was connected to a lake, so they were there now.

The rest of the team had spent their day in their own ways! Derek had gone to a party with Garcia, Emily, Tara, and Luke, Matt went home to his big family enjoying the time they had, Rossi went to some convention for old cars, JJ went home to Will and Henry, they all watched lots of movies, and Hotch was with Beth.