Chapter 14

Around 3 am

"Come on let's go." Spencer finished putting his shirt on for the day.

"Are you sure you want to do it now?" Cat was putting her shirt on as well, looking over at him.

"Why wouldn't I?" Spencer moved some hair from his face.

"It's early, the body might sit there for a while." Cat finished putting her shirt on and walked over closer to him.

"Trust me, they won't wait, Hotch wouldn't let them." Spencer nodded softly.

"Then let's go." Cat smiles grabbing the keys to the stolen car they were using.

They left, and headed for the home.

About 15 minutes later

"You ready?" Cat looked up at Spencer with a smile.

"Let's go." Spencer nodded before pulling out a pin, starting to pick the lock on the back door.

Once they were inside, Cat went around starting to close all the blinds in the house, just in case.

Spencer was carefully looking around the house, in all the rooms, when all the sudden he was hit in the back of the head, causing him to fall onto his knees.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?! Who are you?" The girl shouted down at him, she was holding frying pan.

"You don't remember me Elle?" Spencer looked up from behind him, placing his hand on the back of his head.

"Spencer..?" Elle looked down at him for a moment.

Spencer nodded still looking up at her, turning himself to face her.

"What are you..why are here?" Elle kept the frying pan up and ready to go.

"Thought you'd miss me." Spencer smirked, almost in a menacing way.

"Why did you break in? Why are you here? Spencer what the hell?!" Elle spoke in a defensive tone.

"Hey love." Cat smiled from behind her, wrapping a phone charger around her neck, pulling on it.

Elle dropped the frying pan, now choking, taking her hands up to her neck trying to pull the cord from her.

Spencer stood up and threw the frying pan off into another direction.

Elle managed to kick Cat's feet out from under her, allowing her to get away and throw the cord off in a distance.

"What the fuck?!" Elle coughed and turned around to face Spencer again fast.

Spencer pulled out the small knife from his pocket, he got close enough to grab her arm, but got punched in the face in the process.

Elle managed to back off from both of them after punching Spencer, she ran over to her cell phone, trying to call 911.

Cat once again came up behind her, trying to grab the phone but got pushed back once more and onto the floor, now being kicked.