𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: Her Life

Hiroko Daigo, Twenty four years old, female, height is 5'7.5, and weight is a secret. Kept a neutral and peaceful life from grade school to college and graduated with a good degree that got her a decent job, although it was shady.

Money is important to her and she is very careful with her money. Her job that consisted with stocks helped her gain something physically and mentally, her skills that were taught by her too much of a boss came in handy and she often used it in her spare time.

Her family is only her father which she took after his features, meanwhile her attitude was from her mother who disappeared when she was five years old, leaving the father to take care of his daughter. The two got through the hardships hand in hand and they prevailed in the end. All she knew was being an only child isn't fun as the others thought it would be.

Hiroko had her first boyfriend in fourth year of High School but they broke up because of the man saying that she was too 'intense' to be with. Was she heartbroken? Absolutely not. Although she kind of became afraid with going in a relationship, very conscious and insecure about what they would think of her.

Having her first ever job was at a bakery that also served coffee, giving her a memorable experience in the adulting world. The pay wasn't enough to maintain a good living for herself and her savings so she politely told the manager of her former workplace about her goal which was taken into understanding, leading her to finding a new job that she stayed in for longer years.

─────────────────────────────

"Daigo-san, I'd like some assistance in this part over here." Printing machines and typing noises were going in the background, the woman in a low ponytail with her messy bangs that slightly got in the way of her glasses, immediately walked her way to the table where she was needed.

"What's the problem?" She leaned her arm to the table, slightly along with her face to take a good look at the monitor. "You miscalculated this part on the bottom left corner, it's supposed to be nine." She pointed her finger to make it easy for the person to locate.

"You're a lifesaver, Daigo-san! I've been looking  for the mistake for a while, thank goodness you're reliable." She nodded then went back to her own table to focus on her own task which is talking to people that would like to invest their money to make those people unable to have second thoughts, letting the company have an advantage.

"Well would you look at that! Daigo-chan, you look like you're on top of your game again today, I see." Her boss who popped up in her own zone for too much, said in his usual tone that obviously was forced to be shown. Her work was very shady and sort of unfair but she needed the money for it, so she decided to stick with this lifestyle for now.

"Now now, boss, call me picky but I don't like the way my name rolls off your tongue." She said in a nice way, pausing her fingers from typing on the keyboard. "I'd like to work in peace so please give me space. Also, its Daigo-san." If it was a normal employee who said this, they would be packing their stuff up and leaving the building already, but it wasn't the case for this woman.

The boss's sweat dropped and he nervously laughed, backing away from her table. "I understand, Daigo-san. Well then, work hard!" After saying all those, he sprinted away from this side of the office and went to another one just so he could bother his subordinates.