[2K 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋]: Photograph

Hello and welcome to the 2K special for this book! Thanks so much for reading this so far, it really makes me happy.

Synopsis: You are a photographer who got assigned to go overseas to get pictures that holds a special meaning.

Disclaimer: This is not connected to the storyline of this book. This special will be a full on FLUFF- my specialty if I'd say so, lol don't come at me-

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

It's your first time going solo for a project assigned and trusted only to you. Your boss didn't told you a lot of requirements to make the result of your project a complete or correct one, the only thing that your boss told you was: "A picture of something special. That's all you need to do. Think and feel the moment, and when it feels like it, that's your special moment right there."

For the record, your boss was already an odd one but in a good way that it doesn't burden everyone. But now that you received your first ever task, what's shocking is that your boss provided for your expenses just because of a single photo. Hear that? A single photo.

You could've captured a photo of some random cityscape or beautiful field of flowers, but that will feel wrong for you and of course, make you feel guilty for doing that to your kind and generous boss.

That's why you decided to choose this country and hopefully find your objective. Italy and France were your top two countries to get the ideal picture, but something went wrong with your flight actually.

Now your flight was cancelled, all your plans were now down the drain and unable to be recovered for at least another day. Take this, not only did your flight got cancelled, this was your last day before submitting the outcome of your task. Totally didn't foresee this coming, didn't you? Let's just say that that's what you get for underestimating the time and the task assigned to you, despite it being so simple.

But is it really that simple?

After all the commotion in the airport that you didn't hesitate to join in and complain with the other people who were in the same flight as yours, you decided to take your luggage home for today and take a stroll in a famous city in the country you're in, Japan.

"Japan, huh. I wonder if they're much better than my hometown's." You mumbled as you walked into the crowd filled with people of all ages. It certainly is lively and colorful at the first glance.

But the problem is, you're not that great in japanese language. That's why as you're walking aimlessly like an obviously lost foreigner and having a crisis at the moment.

"Um..excuse me." You turn around to see a short older man than you with a forced smile on their face while holding a calling card. It hits you quickly just by looking around the crowd of this city, this guy was scouting you.

"Would you like to go to this @+#;@$;...." Blinking in confusion, you didn't know what the guy was saying in the next line and you frantically shaked your head, refusing the guy and backed away.

"Uhh, sorry, I'm not japanese. Only here for...err...work! Yeah, work!" This was harder than you thought it would, it's definitely not like those animated series that you've been watching recently.