𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: Pastries & Reading

In the usual daily life of hers, it was like a neverending pile of emails to respond to and a few of it got into her nerves as some were terribly demanding of their needs. Scrolling through the inbox, Daigo came across an odd email that got sent to her so she checked it out.

Reading the sender of the email, "Go..Gojou? Satoru Gojou?" As soon as the man next to her heard what she just said, he immediately moved his chair close to hers and looked at what the email said. An irk mark appeared on his temple when he saw how ridiculous of his colleague to wrong send an email. Was it intentional or accidental? Either way, Nanami won't let this slide so easily.

"Nanami? Do you know this sender?" Daigo asked, clueless at why he acted this way because of a single name. "My connection with that person is unnecessary. Kindly ignore the nonsense that he sent, delete it if you must." He simply answered, totally looking uninterested with the topic.

Daigo nodded and Nanami moved his chair back to his own space, continuing his work. "Is this guy really that bad that Nanami said to ignore this guy?" She mumbled then read the contents of the email that the Satoru sent. "Eh? A date? That's odd." Now that Daigo thinked about it, she wondered if this guy sent it to the wrong person but, it was impossible for it to be like that.

"Didn't I just tell you to ignore that email?" She heard Nanami's voice from her left ear and she could feel his breath brush through her skin. Nanami's hand took over the mouse and took it in his hands to delete the email that this guy sent. "I advise you to stay away from the guy named Satoru Gojou." He said before sitting back on his chair.

Daigo took his advice and moved on with her work. The following hours were only keyboard typings and a few exchanges of questions and answers regarding with work. A busy day as usual and one could feel their eyes droop and then followed by a yawn.

"11:23. Man, I want to take a nap already." Daigo said with a tired voice. This isn't how she should be in work days, it was rare for Daigo to feel tired in the first half of the day. Nanami can confirm this as it had been a few months that he had been with the woman. As a workmate, Nanami showed concern for her wellbeing.

"Did something happen that messed up your sleep?" Daigo nodded at his question, she laid her head back on the chair with her eyes closed. "I overdid the emails that I cleared last night. I only had six hours of sleep." Nanami stood up from his seat and he went somewhere to do something.

Coming back, he had a wet towel that was squeezed until the liquid was out of the towel and some medicine. Daigo had accidentally took a nap when he did all that so, he took off his coat and folded it into a neck rest so Daigo's neck wouldn't hurt later. He carefully placed the towel just between Daigo's eyes and forehead to cool her down.

As for the medicine, he kept it in his pocket for now as the time was still far from lunch break. He decided to continue his work but half of his attention was focusing on Daigo who might just fall down on the ground because of napping. It seems impossible but, who knows if it happened eventually? That's why Nanami was prepared to catch her when she suddenly falls off her chair.

Why was he doing this for her? His reason is because she's his workmate and a senior who guided him in the job. He's only returning the favor to the hardworking woman.

Daigo's chair started to move and he noticed that she was leaning back too much and she was sliding down the chair slowly. He sighed, pulling her back up properly on her chair but, he pulls her chair to his and now Daigo was leaning her head on Nanami's shoulder. He also took his coat and draped it over her as a blanket. "What a bizarre person you are." He muttered.

───────────────────────────────

"12:00. Its lunch." Nanami said when he looked at his watch and then to Daigo who has been napping for at least thirty minutes when he was working. "Daigo-san, wake up." He tapped her by the shoulder, "Its lunch, Daigo-san." Her eyes slowly opened and she felt a towel that rested on her face. Taking it off, she felt that she had been napping on someone's shoulder and when her eyes saw who it was, she suddenly sat up straight.