𝐎𝐕𝐓. 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: Babysitting?!

It was a nice sunny day and it was perfect to laze around in your house, doing nothing but just watch the television and eat. It was a day off for Daigo since she decided to take a few days off in the vacation that the boss owes to her.

Laying comfortably on the couch while she munches on her snack and watches the show on the tv. "Best day ever." She cheered, raising her fist up in the air.

Her father was occupied with work in a city somewhere with his team that was assigned to him. He had great leadership skills and he got a promotion because of it, making him earn a lot of money.

Her phone rang and saw that her father was calling, so she answered it. "Did you forget something, pops?"

"Well, my workmate has a child and its babysitter called that they were sick so, they can't babysit the child." She mentally sighed, her father could be a 'yes' person sometimes and it can be one of those things that will drag her in and this one of it.

"I'll give you the address of the house so you can pick the child up. My team won't be returning for a few more days so...good luck!" Her mouth hung open at how long she'll babysit a child, "Why should I babysit this child, pops?! I'm on my day off." She complained, kicking her feet in the air.

"This is your time to figure out how to take care of a child. You're already at the age where you can start a family and I'm not getting any younger, I wanna see my grandkids." She sighs, walking to her room and casually dressing into a shirt and pants.

She tied her hair up while her phone was on her shoulder, "Fine. Tell me the address." She said. After she wrote the address of the house, she took her purse with the necessary items in it and she heads out of the house and locked it.

───※ ·❆· ※───

"This is one long alleyway, it's so weird." She muttered while walking and looking at the plates that was on every house, "136...where is 136..."

She stopped for a moment when she had a sudden realization. The turns that she did and the houses that she saw were very familiar, it was like she's been in this neighborhood before.

Then it hit her when she came across that one house. "That's why it's so familiar." She said and sighed. "But I'm not here for that, I've got some babysitting to do." She turns around but bumps on someone's chest, causing her to stumble backwards, her back hitting on the gate.

"Hiroko? What are you doing in this area?" Nanami asked her. He carried some paper bags with his hands as he stood there.

She rubs her back and then replies, "My day off turned into a babysitting day." She shows him the piece of paper with the address written on it. "If you do know the way then, can you take me there? I've been walking in circles ever since."

Nanami reads the address and he nodded, "I do know that address. I'll show you the way in a bit. You can wait for me inside." He walks inside, her following from behind as they entered Nanami's house.

───※ ·❆· ※───

She sits down on the couch as she waited for him to finish arranging the groceries that he bought at the supermarket. Although she somehow sneaked a glance at the paper bag that was different from the other bags. The bag looked like there were children's toys in it.

He walks his way to her direction, "We can go now." He said. Her eyes went down on the paper bag that he was holding with his hand, she points at it in curiosity the asks, "What are you gonna do with that paper bag?"