𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: Moody Evening

Can you imagine two people in the same room and they can make a decent meal? Imagine how it is and this is exactly how these two are being like right now.

Their minds are somewhat connected when it came to cooking. Yes, Daigo knows how to cook a meal. "Here's the chopped celery and the boiled egg." She moved to Nanami's side and decorated the first bowl of ramen that the man had made. He cooks it, she decorates it. A one two combo and it looked very impressive.

Nanami observed how she cafefully placed the toppings on the bowl of ramen, he nodded his head in approval before pouring the second bowl of ramen into another bowl. "I got that one!" She said and then quickly moved to the other bowl of ramen.

Knowing that she can handle herself in the kitchen, Nanami took the bowl of ramen to the dining table and a small bowl of rice. Daigo finished the second bowl and brought it to the table too, carefully placing it down.

"I'll go ahead and make some side dishes. You can help if you want." Daigo had a different thought in mind so she just smiled and shaked her head. "I'm kinda tired already. I'll just watch you." He understood that and he walked back to the kitchen and picked out the ingredients for the side dishes that he's gonna make for tonight and Daigo observed from a good distance where she won't distract the man.

The way that he moved in the kitchen was precise and swift, it almost looked like he was experienced in battles. His movements were impressive and that he's obviously skilled at cooking just made him charming. He can be skilled at anything but not that quick as it takes time to perfect a skill. The whole process can be a pain but, all the hard work will pay off in the end. That is what Daigo believed in.

He could see her leaning on the counter on the far right, watching him like he was a professional chef. With those innocent and curios eyes of hers, he somehow wanted to impress her and get a reaction out of her. Whether it's for the sake of his ego or just to see a positive look on her face, it was more likely the latter.

"Quick question, why do you like bread?" Daigo asked out of the blue while Nanami was scooping out the dish from the pan to a plate. "I'm guessing that it runs in my family. Even if it doesn't, I still like bread either way." Wiping his hands after washing them, he picked up the plate but then he walked in front of Daigo. "The same goes to choosing someone. Whether if it's forced or not, what matters to me is how the end game will be."

"So, do you have any preferred type of women?" She followed him as he goes to the dining room and placed the plates on the table, along with the  chopsticks and picked silverwares.

He didn't say anything to the question yet as he pulled the chair back a bit, giving Daigo the break from doing it herself. It wasn't necessary in her own taste but she thanked him for it anyways and sat down.

Before Nanami went to sit on his seat, he placed his hand on the armrest of the chair and said, "But I do have a type in a woman." Daigo turned to her right and he was looking at her, minus the glasses that he removed earlier when the steam from the sizzling pan was sabotaging him. She could clearly see what he had in his eyes and her professionalism kicked in, forcing her to ignore this.

"You're not gonna ask what it is, Daigo-san?" Daigo nodded, "You can say your type if you want but, the thing about having types in women or men is very unnecessary for me so, it doesn't pique my interest."

"I see." Nanami went ahead to sit on the chair but before he start eating, he wanted to know more about Daigo. "How so? Please explain." "Gladly." Daigo relaxed on her seat before telling her reason. "A person always have a type when it comes to their ideal partner, friend, and family. In this case, we're talking about a potential love interest so of course there will be a specific description of their ideal type."