𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: Rainy Day

"On today's weather forecast, it will be cloudy to rainy skies in early afternoon. Bringing umbrellas is advised for the public." Daigo paused as she was brushing her teeth while strolling through the living room and she overheard the weather boy telling the weather for today.

"Here's your umbrella, kiddo." Her father tossed an umbrella to her and she catched it with ease. "Thanks." Placing the umbrella inside her handy shoulder bag and then went back to the bathroom to rinse off the foam from the toothpaste.

Coming back downstairs, she said goodbye to her father and then opened the umbrella on her way out of the house. "Yours is on the fridge! Don't skip breakfast this time, okay?" "Yes ma'am!"

───────────────────────────────

The tiny pitter patter of the rain that hits the ground made few splashes but it didn't harm her outfit so she was relieved that this morning's rain isn't that heavy. On her way to the bus station, it was surely gonna be packed with people who chose not to walk to the train station because of the rain, including herself.

If she guessed correctly, in the next stop the bus makes, he will be entering this bus. Solely based on mere observation of every morning, she came to this conclusion and she's certain that he'll be stepping in at any moment now.

She had second thoughts if he was the type to struggle getting the lowest part of his pants to be soaked in the small puddles from the rain just to ride the train or suffer in a bus packed with people. Both options are honestly the same in her own opinion but one still differ from the other.

Moving on from that, the bus had arrived at its next stop and a few people stepped out of the bus and almost the same amount of people walked in the bus, making no difference at all. Luckily for Daigo, she took a vacant seat on the bus but it wasn't the window seat, so she sulked a bit because of that.

There was a line of people who stood at the middle of the bus and held on to the metal bar for support as the bus was moving. Coincidentally, her nose caught up on the smell of a specific cologne that someone she knew well enough who would use that scent. Her head moved around as her eyes looked for that person but then it became still when a hand was lightly pressed on her head. Daigo raised her head to see who's responsible for it and it was exactly who she thought that wouldn't do such thing, "Nanami?" She said- more like surprisingly asked.

The male didn't respond but he took out his phone then typed something in it and then Daigo's phone buzzed. She noticed what he was implying so she went along with it. The message that was sent to her is the following:

Nanami:
Good morning, Daigo-san.

Smiling at the text, she quickly typed in her reply to him.

Daigo:
Good morning to you too, Nanami. Today's weather is really gonna be rainy for the whole day, isn't it?

Nanami:
It likely seems so. It was said on the weather forecast, about the rainy weather today.

Daigo:
That's a bummer. The rooftop will be unavailable for a few days then. :(

The two were typing in their phones like they were two different people in their own businesses in other's perspective but, they were actually conversing with each other through text like the reserved person that they are.