𝐎𝐕𝐓. 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: Trickery

Few months had passed since the team up in search for their objective. Everyone got busy in their roles and there was no time to slack off. Well, at least, that's the case for today.

The door to the entrance of her house, three knocks, she goes down to open the door for the guest. "Hiii, Hiroko!" Gojo goes in for a tight hug that surprised her. "...Go...Gojo- I can't breathe!" She wiggles out of the life threatening hug of Gojo's.

After they had their greetings with each other, she lead him to the living room which is spacious enough for more people, but they were still waiting for the others to come. As of now, it was only Gojo who arrived surprisingly early and ahead of time.

"This must be important if you're here early, right?" She said- more likely in a questionable form. He only laughs and sits freely on the couch, "No, not at all! I'm just early because its your house that we're holding a meeting in."

He shoots a cheeky smile at the woman who politely ignored it out of total rejection. "You sure that glasses can hold off your eyes?" She didn't know much about him and his almost- or already overpowered abilities, but she gets the feeling that Gojo is really strong. Strongest jujutsu sorcerer, Gojo Satoru.

"Course it will. I went with this eyewear just so you can have a glimpse of my eyes, you should be grateful." He goes to walk forward to her and he slowly leans his head down while his eyes remained looking on her face.

The whole position looked very questionable in her eyes, but Gojo was only showing off his eyes which looked really pretty. It wasn't a compliment but the truth. One could get lost in those eyes if they stared at it for too long.

"Like what you see?" Gojo had a smirk plastered on his face while his eyes were on hers. Gojo knew that he was attractively handsome and he has the charm to pull in the ladies, it was so obvious. He actually meant no harm to her, he just wanted to toy with her a little bit before the others still hasn't arrived. It will take a few more minutes till they will. "The early bird gets the worm", as what the sayings say.

When she was about to respond, the lock on the front door suddenly unlocked. The voice of her father was heard from there and she panicked. Not only that she forgot to do a bit of the chores, what's more that will get her in trouble is Gojo's presence in this household. Her father knew absolutely nothing about the other connections that she had.

"In here, hurry!" She whisper-yelled to Gojo before dragging him in to her room and pushing him on the bed and made sure to cover his whole body up.

Meanwhile, her father heard the rushing footsteps that echoed. "You here, Hiroko? I've got some souvenirs for you!" He knocks on her room door before opening it.

"Eh? Hiroko..." He blinks in confusion when his eyes looks at the bed of his daughter. "Did you buy your first life sized pillow? No need to be embarrassed, you're my daughter!" He says, completely oblivious to what was actually under the covers.

She peeks her head out on the covers while she had Gojo tightly wrapped in her arms and legs, preventing any suspicious movements that will lead them to getting busted by her father. "Uhh, yeah! Its very expensive so I'm really taking my time enjoying it." She obviously lied.

"Ah, I see. Have fun with what you spent on. I have souvenirs downstairs if you want some." "Gotcha. Thanks, pops!" She waves at her father. Everything was going well until...

"Achoo!" Gojo sneezed. The man of the house slowly turns around, an angry look was on his face. "That was a male's voice. I don't know that one so it's not Kento." Her eyes shoots a glare to Gojo who had his tongue stuck out in a playful manner.

"Reveal yourself!" He pulls off the covers and Gojo remained in the way that he was being held by her. A very questionable position. "Hiroko!! Who is that man?!!" For added effect, her father had a broom stick ready to hit Gojo.

"Wait, pops! I can explain! He's not anything close to what you think he is." She nudges Gojo and signalled him to say something. "Huh? Why do I have to? It's your fault you chose a stuffy hiding spot." She rolls her eyes, "Just say something but don't make my father mad or we're both done."

He pouts and sighs in a troubled way, "I'm not your daughter's hidden boyfriend or anything, that's one thing that I'll say. Although she is very pretty and she could be the perfect woman for me."

Yeah, they were done for. All because of Gojo's doing. She facepalmed in disappointment in what Gojo just said in front of her father.

"I don't approve of you, whoever you are. There's only one man that I can see being with my daughter and that is-"

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Nanami-san, no one's answering the door. What should we do?" Megumi asked, looking back at the man who just stood there with his hand in his pocket. Nanami looked at his watch and sighs, "I suppose we just have to invite ourselves in." He walks forward and takes something out of his pocket, a key. He inserts this key to the keyhole of the door and the door opens.

Megumi was taken aback when he found out that Nanami had a spare key to the woman's house. 'I wonder if something is going on between Hiroko-san and Nanami-san.' Megumi never felt any need to know what the whole situation is, not until now. The relationship between the two was very...unknown and more of a puzzle filled with tricks.

Once they walked to the living room, they saw a line of three people running around and after each other while yelling different sentences at the same time that it became inaudible and confusing to hear.

Megumi glances at the quiet man who just had his hand rubbing his temples. What a day. Intentionally, Nanami creates a loud noise from where they stood, causing the three who were chasing each other to settle down and acknowledge their arrival.

"So Mr. Daigo is also here, that makes it even more easier." Nanami pushes uo his glasses before continuing, "Well then, this will take a while to get an agreement in. Shall we get started, Gojo, Megumi, Mr. Daigo, and...Hiroko." His eyes softens when it always gets to her and she always notices it so she returns it by giving him a gentle smile. The smile that he never got tired of seeing.

───※ ·❆· ※───

A/N:

1K reads?! I am so happy and thankful for all of you who reads this story and stayed. I wanna make a special for hitting 1K, got any suggestions? I'd love to see your suggestions!

A/N: (121421)

No changes here