Hilihelp me

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩Your POV♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

Man. How long have I been walking for? I'm already exhausted. But I'm so close to Wangshu Inn. I'll rest there, and grab a snack. Maybe stay a night or two.

I could see the huge place getting closer as I walked a bit faster towards it.

snap

What...was that noise?

I whip my head around, almost giving myself whiplash in the process, and see a nasty hilichurl pull an arrow back. I yelp and dodge to the side as an arrow slides against my cheek. 

Damn, I could've been faster. 

I brush my hand against my cheek. Blood smears, but not a lot. Now there's a cut. Great.

I smirk at the stupid hilichurl. "You missed, sorta."

It only made weird gurgling noises at me, and pulled another arrow, aiming towards me.

"C'mon, all I wanted was to get to my destination safety. I didn't even see you around here!" I sigh loudly. I know it doesn't understand me, but I wanna express my anger.

And then it all got worse. I turn around to more weird noises, and my eyes trail to around six more hilichurls and two Blazing Axe Mitachurls. Seriously?

They start to run at me, flailing their weapons around. I dodge them, and take my weapon out (whatever weapon you like). I hit one hilichurl, sending it flying backwards. A bead of sweat drops from my forehead. There are too many!

About four more hilichurls show up to the party, two being Pyro ones. Both of the Pyro ones swing towards me, but fortunately, I bend backwards and miss both of the flaming weapons.

I'm already exhausted from the trip here. I don't think I can take all of them on by myself.

I trip backwards and land on my bottom, dropping my weapon and the rest of my things I was carrying. I groan.

Suddenly, a thing so fast I could barely tell who or what it was, flashed by me, making my hair blow in the fast wind that came with the thing. 

I sit in awe as this person kills all of the monsters around us in just mere seconds! After they finished, they exhaled annoyingly and turned to face me.

"You called me?" The beautiful man with a spear, dark teal hair with light teal undertones, and amber eyes in front of me stated.

"Huh? I did?" I muttered, still awed. 

"That's why I am here, weird mortal." His spear disappeared in thin air and he crossed his arms and walked a few steps towards me.

I blink a few times before getting up and dusting myself off. "I am not weird. You are!" I huffed, imitating him by crossing my arms. 

He clearly looks pissed, but then he sighs. "Do you not know who I am?"

I unfold my arms and fumble with a string on my clothes nervously. Am I supposed to know who he is? Uh oh.

"U-Um..." Then a non-visible lightbulb appeared above my head. "You called me mortal just now, didn't you!"

He rolled his eyes.

"You're an Adeptus! But...I'm not sure which one." I smile sheepishly.

He sighed again. "Xiao."

My jaw dropped. XIAO?!????!? AYOOOOO!!!

"Xiao! Holy crap! Dude, I love you!" I jumped up and down and clapped my hands.

"Eh?! You what?" He said irritated as he uncrossed his arms and stepped forward.