Confirmed Feelings (LR: Day Four)

The sun leaks in through the curtains, stirring you awake.

A groan passes through your lips as you struggle to move, shots of pain pounding at different parts of your body.

You kick your blanket to the side, then pull off the bandage wrapped around your leg. You recall how a hilichurl wacked your leg pretty hard, now theres a huge bruise to show.

Glancing over at Xiao's bed, you notice he isn't there. It's fine, you think with a frown as you slide out of bed carefully.

You go to the bathroom, noticing the cut on your neck first. Its healing, but you're not sure if it'll scar or not. You unwrap the bandage on your upper arm, revealing a deep cut.

Hissing out in pain, you quickly patch it back up. "Yep...that's staying there."

Xiao enters the front door, then glances in the bathroom since the door is wide open.

"Goodmorning." He says, holding something in his hand.

You turn to look at Xiao, greeting him with a huge smile. "Morning!"

Following him, you watch him place a basket on the desk before turning to face you.

"Are you okay?" He asks quietly.

"Yeah, why?"

The look he gives you makes you chuckle nervously.

"Well, my arm hurts. And my leg is sore." You say, pointing to the aching bruise.

Xiao grimaces. "That looks painful."

You sigh, then peek behind Xiao. "So, what do you have there?"

He grabs the basket and hands it to you quickly. "Food. Lots of it. You didn't finish your dinner last night, so you must be very hungry."

You take the basket gratefully. There's fruits, sweets, cheese, and crackers. With a huge smile on your face, you say, "Thank you so much. I appreciate it."

Xiao just nods, averting his gaze. Somethings up.

"Where'd you get this?"

"I bought it," He mumbles. "At a shop."

"Wow, no way." You say sarcastically.

A smirk tugs at his lips as he watches you go and sit on your bed. You happily begin to dig though the basket, looking at all the mouthwatering goods.

"So..." Xiao says, standing in front of your bed. He directs his eyes to yours, which moves away from the basket to him. "I think we need to address some...things."

You nod once, patting the spot on the bed in front of you. Xiao takes a seat, then inhales slowly before staring into your eyes.

You offer him the basket, but he just shakes his head, making the excuse that he already ate something earlier.

"I think the first thing we should talk about is what happened last night. With my Vision." You frown, glancing at the glowing object on the desk next to your bed.

Xiao frowns deeply, trying his best to keep eye contact with you. "Listen, you might not believe me at first, but just understand what I'm going to say."

You nod. "Mhm, tell me."

"Its not a Vision."

A chuckle escapes from you, but after seeing how serious Xiao looks, you stop.

"Its a Delusion, Y/n," Xiao sighs. "Do you know what a Delusion is?"

Your words are quiet. "The...Fatui use them, and distribute them to people who want greater power..."