The Book Of "Immortality"

You wake up from the sun leaking through the curtains, hitting your eyes. Xiao is in your arms, his cheek lying on your chest, while his right leg is tangled with yours.

But you don't dare to move, at least not a lot. You pull your arm out from under the covers to rub your eyes, but even from that slight movement, Xiao stirs in his sleep.

You freeze your movements, waiting for him to either stop moving or wake up. He does the latter.

"Mm," He groans, his voice hoarse. "Y/n...are you awake?"

"Yes. Goodmorning." You smile widely. So cute.

Xiao smiles to himself, feeling nothing but relief. His hand grabs a fistful of your shirt, while he snuggles his head closer up your chest. You look down at him while he sleepily looks up, into your gorgeous eyes.

"You're so cute." You gush, wrapping your arms around his body.

"Mmh," He mutters, lazily pressing a soft kiss on your jaw. "I...have never slept this good in years."

"I'm glad you got to," You grin, kissing the top of his head. The huge clock on the wall startles you when it chimes, signaling that it's 12:00 P.M. "Oh, Xiao...we slept in so late. I need to get up. Xingqiu is supposed to lend me something soon."

"Mmm no," He grumbles, clinging onto you tighter. "I want to stay like this for longer."

"I'd love to as well, but I have to get up," You say, running your hand through his hair. "I promise...we can cuddle later."

"But we never have privacy until night. Your annoying cousin is always nagging us." Xiao grumbles, wrapping his arm around your torso.

"Aw, don't worry, we'll leave soon and have lots of alone time," You say with a smile. Xiao let's out a quiet chuckle. "What's so funny?"

He shrugs. You sigh and shake your head while rubbing his arm. "C'mon, let's get up."

You manage to pry him off and slide off of the bed. "Noooo," Xiao whines, hanging his arms over the bed. "Come back. You're so comfortable and warm."

"We'll cuddle later. You can stay in bed if you want, but I have to get dressed."

He grunts, pulling the blankets over his head.

Just as you leave the room and shut the door, a figure in the hallway stops you from moving forward.

"Mom!" You exclaim, heart beginning to race.

"Y/n? I was wondering where you were all morning..." Your mom begins to say but you cut her off quickly.

"We...well, erm, Xiao and I were discussing important things regarding-"

"Regarding sex ed." Yenay snickers from the end of the hallway.

"What?!" Your mother gasps quietly.

"FUCK OFF YENAY!" You shout, flipping her off.

"Y/n, sweetie! Not in my house!"

"Huh? Swearing, flipping someone off, or what Yenay said?"

"ALL OF IT!"

"Mom, Yenay is lying of course! She doesn't know what she's talking about half the time! You know that, too!" You exclaim. "Xiao and I were just talking about where to go next."

"Oh, you're leaving? When?" Mom asks, frowning a little bit.

"Well, probably not today. Soon, though."