when you become friends with them

I'm bored so here ya go!

💚midoriya💚
If you saw in the last scenario you both hung out and became friends. That's pretty self explanatory.

💥bakugou💥
After a lot of talking and convincing and mostly annoying him you finally got Him to break. He was about to kill you but then said "fine.I will be your friend."You jumped in excitement after hearing those words. you finally got the school tough boy to be your friend." Dumbass..."He whispered under his breath But you heard him.

🔥todoroki❄
You always want to be friends with him ever since you got paired in a battle but you saw how quiet he was with everyone and he Didn't seem to be the open type. So after a long time he finally considered you his friend. When he referred to you His friend for the first time you got so excited but decided to keep it deep down so you seem chill.You ended up saying."So now you're my broski?"Hi look at you like you were stupid. And after saying those words You felt stupid.

💜Shinsou💜
He considered you his friend when you took him out for coffee. He thought it was cute how you offered him coffee and wouldn't let him pay. But of course he wasn't the type of guy to except that he had a crush ,so he just thought that y'all we're gonna be really good friends. Anybody who likes coffee and would buy him some, You're definitely on his good side.

🐙tamaki🐙
After a few weeks of playing with him at school he considered you his friend. Of course people would always make fun of him for stuttering and you would always stand up for him. He thought you Were his best But of course being the shy person he is he would never admit it.

✌peace out!