kaminari x fem!reader "beautiful..."

__     __
💖__💖 !!!this contains talking about insecurities if you are uncomfortable please don't read otherwise please enjoy!!!
👉🏻 👈🏻

Normal pov~

You're boyfriend was out on hero duty And you were bored out of you're mind.
After awhile of while of thinking You decided you would try on some clothes that you had recently bought.
You walked to you're Shared bedroom and looked in the closet to see the bags of clothes you got.
You grabbed a yellow crop top with some black ripped shorts and some yellow sunglasses.
'I hope it looks good on me.' You thought to yourself as you walked in front of the mirror.
You stared in disgust as you saw that the outfit showed every flaw on you're body.
You fell to the ground on you're knees a few tears slipping out in the process.
"why can't I be prettier.." You said aloud to no one still looking at the mirror.
Little did you know that you're denki would come home early today.

Denki's pov~

I walked into our apartment setting the keys on the counter as I started walking to our bedroom.
I heard crying behind the closet door.
"hello? Sunshine is that you?" I asked trying to open the closet door.
It was locked.
"No! Don't come in." I heard them say from the other side.
"Why are you crying? Did someone make you said? Do I need to go pika pika on someone?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.
It was quiet but then the door opened and she fell in my arms sobbing.
I slowly brought her and myself to the bed.
"Hey calm down ok? Just tell me what's wrong when you're ready ok babe?"
I felt her hyperventilating on my chest and I'll be honest it broke my heart.
I rubbed circles on her back hoping it would make her feel better.

Normal pov~

After about ten minutes of trying to calm her down it worked.
They were just sitting in silence so y/n decided to break it.
"Why do you love me?" She asked him fiddling with his fingers.
"There are a lot of reason one of them being you're- wait why do you want to know?"
"Well because you're amazing and funny and cool...while i'm....disgusting."
That word triggered denki and he grabbed you're face.
"no. Hell no. I am not going to sit here and let you talk bad about the woman I love! You are kind and you have a pretty smile, along with you're gorgeous eyes and well all together you're...

                                    ..beautiful.."

OKAY BABES LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!!! IF YOU ARE INSECURE OR DONT LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU....

You are amazing, kind, pretty, cool, and did I mention you were amazing?
Even if I have never met you I know that most people who are insecure are the most beautiful of them all so I just want to feel you that I love you. Goodbye babes.💗💖