when he Confesses part 2

(I know it says "when he confesses" But in the shinsou one You both kind of confess of the same time.)

💜Shinsou💜
After About 10 months you both became best friends. He was still quite unsure about how you felt about you. But you knew that you like him. So 1 day you wanted to ask if you want to go to a cat cafe down the street that had just opened. Of course he said yes but also I wanted to know why you wanted to go all the sudden. You wanted to go because you wanted to confess but you knew you wouldn't have the guts at the end of the day. So you just told him that you felt like hanging out because you felt lonely and wanted some coffee and felt like seeing some cats. You're both going to meet there at about 3:00 PM. You had such a struggle getting ready but You came to a decision on a really cute outfit.

 You had such a struggle getting ready but You came to a decision on a really cute outfit

You decided to wear something this revealing because you wanted to impress him. And the fact that you might be confessing today you wanted to look good. When you got to the cat cafe You saw him sitting on a bench. But when he saw you you saw his eyes light up and his face immediately go red. You rushed over to him and gave him a big hug he seemed a bit surprise at 1st but hugged back immediately."Hey how are you? "He asked.         "I'm fine how about you it's been way too long since we've had a good conversation."You said Nudging his arm a little."I've been good and you're right it has been a long time so we had a good conversation."After he said that this silence grew for about a minute or so. But then 1 of the waitresses came and broke the silence saying that the coffee was ready. After you both got the coffee you thanked him for getting what you liked. But then he acted shy."Hey I've got something to tell you."He said and then sighed."I've got something to tell you too...."You said nervously fiddling with your cup."Okay let's go to same time then."He said Almost sounding excited but not really."3..2...1!"And right after that you go screamed probably too loud"I like you!"Both of your eyes met from staring at the floor. It then went silent for a little bit. Then you jumped into his arms and hugged him. Then he kissed you of course you kissed back. After that he walked back to your place. And let's just say things got a little heated.

🐙tamaki🐙
This poor boy was so nervous he's been planning to do it for about a month now but Couldn't grab the courage to after a lot of convincing from mirio he finally got the Courage to. He asked if you wanted to go to the park around 9:00 PM to go hangout or Star gaze. Of course you said yes. I mean who Wouldn't Say yes to their crush. You both had known each other for a about 11 years or so. You had had a crush on him since the 6th grade. He had a crush on you since 4th grade. But of course you didn't know he had a crush on you and he didn't know you had a crush on him. So you couldn't wait to go to the park you wanted to put on something comfortable but cute so after a lot of looking you found this really cute outfit in your closet.

 So you couldn't wait to go to the park you wanted to put on something comfortable but cute so after a lot of looking you found this really cute outfit in your closet

After getting your clothes you walked to the park. Just to see tamaki With some roses and under a big Blossom tree. He was wearing a polo shirt and some jeans. He look like he was mumbling something to himself. But then he saw you and He stiffened his body And stop mumbling. "Hey tamaki!"You said happily. " h-hey (y/n)"He sounded more nervous than usual. "C-can I t-tell you something."He said quietly."Yeah sure what's going on?"You were still curious about the flowers and why he wanted to be by the big blossom tree." I-I L-L-LOVE Y-YOU (Y-Y/N)!!"You heard him say that was in a blink of an eye. But when you did your heart started beating really fast And you didn't know what to say so instead of saying anything you pulled him into a kiss and soon enough he kissed you back. After that there wasn't much talking just a lot of hugging.tamaki Looks like he was about to cry though it kind of made you sad. But the reason he was about to cry because he was so happy that you liked him back.

Done! This 1 took me forever I don't know why😔Anyways see you in the next chapter😗✌