CHAPTER 28

What do you say? Shall we take this relationship a step further?
__________________________________

JIMIN P.O.V

Park Jimin dating?

BTS Jimin caught on camera with a girl

Jimin seeing a backup dancer??

Idol Jimin X Backup dancer Jieun?!

After reading the many topics circling in the internet about me, and looking at the few pictures that were caught in the lense of paparazzies, I placed the tablet computer back on the glass table in front of me.

Leaning back against the black leather couch, I watched the way my manager was walking back and forth in the room, mumbling something once in a while.

"Hyung, why don't you take a seat?"

My eyes following his distressed walk around the room, I asked.

Stopping in his tracks, he looked at me with a blank face before letting out a scoff.

"Sit? Oh, yeah. That's what I should be doing right now!"

"Why are you so worked up Hyung?"

I asked him with my most innocent voice.

"Worked up?!"

Raising a brow he uttered the same words I said a second ago.

"Oh Lord! How am I supposed to deal with this kid?!"

Letting out a deep sigh he mumbled with his hands placed against his hips. Running a hand over his face Jaehyuk Hyung took the seat across me.

"What is really going on here Park Jimin?"

He asked me in a much calmer voice.

"...Is this true?"

Pointing at a picture of me and Jieun released in one of the articles; both covered in black attire from head to toe, he asked.

"It is true. Jieun and I are dating."

I confirmed.

"How long?"

"Roughly...about a year and four months."

Letting out a hardly audible groan he leaned back on the sofa.

"Mmm...for sometime you better not see that girl. In the meantime I'll talk with Bang Sihyuk-nim and decide what to do."

After much thinking, Jaehyuk said.

As soon as those few words left his mouth, my eyes that were roaming around the place took a firm hold of his gaze.

"Not see her? Why?"

Trying my best to keep my act together, I asked in the calmest way possible.

Before answering to my question, Jaehyuk let out another sigh.

"Listen Jimin, it was not long ago that there were some rumours about you dating a couple other idols. Even though it's just some false facts, there were some people who reacted negatively. Carrier wise you guys are in the peek and after the last comeback you people have topped almost all the charts around the world. And on top of it, if something like this has to come out...how do you think the people will react?"