CHAPTER 26

Every second I spend with you is the best moment in my life. You are my world, my angel, my everything.
__________________________________

JIEUN P.O.V

After a long flight we finally landed at Malta around 2.00pm. Renting a car at the airport Jimin drove us to our residence.

"Wow! Did you rent an entire suite for us?"

Entering the spacious room with a gawking mouth, I asked.

"Hmm."

Carrying the final luggage inside he replied in affirmation.

The entire place was color washed in white and the light blue curtains complemented the looks. And the plants placed here and there in the room makes the suite look more diligent.

"But you shouldn't have wasted this much money baby. A simple hotel room would have been fine."

After enjoying the beauty for sometime, I said. Walking over to me Jimin back hugged me and placed his chin on top of my shoulder before saying anything.

"My baby deserves the best. Let me spoil you a bit."

"You are spoiling me enough Chim."

Placing my hands on top of his, I said with a smile.

"But it's not enough for me."

With that being said he placed a kiss on my cheek. Smiling I turned my head around and linked our lips.

"You wanna take a shower?"

Breaking the kiss Jimin asked.

"Sounds good."

I said with a smile. Removing his hands from my waist he let me go.

#########################

After taking a little nap both of us thought of going out for dinner. With the GPS being our guide we strolled down the lanes in search for a restaurant.

"There's this place I came with Taehyung. The food was great and so was the atmosphere."

Talking about his last visit Jimin lead the way while I held onto his hand like a school girl.

This restaurant Jimin was talking about was located a few blocks away from our residence for these three days. Getting ourselves chilled in the night breeze Jimin pulled a chair out for me.

After enjoying a delicious meal over a glass of wine we then started to make our way back to the suite. On our way back he didn't forget to stop by the water fountain which had a breathtaking view in the night.

Making me stand nearby the fountain dancing in colours, Jimin took a couple of pictures. Also he didn't forget to take a few selcas as well. Sitting around the fountain we thought of enjoying the night view. The millions of stars twinkling up in the sky made me feel so relaxed and a satisfied smile crept on my lips.

Just like me, Jimin too was staring up at the sky and was enjoying the nature's wonders.

Staying like that for quite sometime, we finally got back to our place hand in hand.

After the long hours of flying we weren't that energetic to roam around the city and even if I had a nap I still feel so exhausted that as soon as my head hit the feathery pillow, I fell asleep.

"Good morning baby."

Jimin's smile was the best thing to see early in the morning. It was like a blessing for a good day ahead.