CHAPTER 25

It feels like ages since we last met and the mere thought of seeing you again; spending time with you again... really excites me.
__________________________________

JIEUN P.O.V

After taking a shower I walked into my room while wiping my wet hair off. Placing the towel on my cloth hanger I was about to head towards the kitchen to grab something to munch when my phone rang.

"Hey baby!"

Answering the call in a cheery mood I took a seat on my bed.

"Hey sweetheart! Did I wake you up?"

"No. I was already awake."

"Oh! I thought you were resting after the tour."

Couple of days ago I came back from the tour with MONSTA X. Last two days I was doing nothing but sleeping till late night and getting comfortable in my room. I even barely talked with Min Jun. I practiced really hard to do well in this concert and after coming back only thing in my mind was to relax as much as possible. But for me slacking off is quite a hard thing to do.

"It's been two days since I came back Jimin."

"Yeah, but I remember you saying that you are gonna slack off for a really long time."

"And I deliberately failed on my plans."

Jimin laughed from the other side of the line.

"Yah! Park Jimin. Shut that mouth, I wanna sleep."

I could here a voice not to mention a rather irritated voice through the call.

"Who's that?"

"Hoseok Hyung."

"I didn't know he slept till late in the morning."

"Usually he doesn't but last night he was working hard on a solo."

"Ah~"

With that being said I remained silent letting Jimin talk.

"Yeah, so why I called is umm...did you get any new work?

"Well... I've my part time job to take care of and other than that... dancing wise I didn't get any jobs yet. To be honest I didn't visit the studio."

Sitting cross-legged and making myself comfortable I replied.

"Great! Then don't accept any work for a couple of weeks."

"Huh?!! But why?"

Surprised, I asked.

"I wanna go out with you. Starting next month I will be so busy and I got a little holiday so I wanna spend that time with you. Just the two of us. Also about your job at the coffee shop I hope you can take a leave."

Jimin explained in one breath leaving me no space to interrupt him.

"Ah....you are lucky that I'm working at a friend's café to take days off as I wish. Also, he is kind enough to let me continue dancing rather than kicking me out of the café for all the leaves I've taken."

He chuckled in response.

"So as there's no problem, you ready to spend time with me?"

"Mmm...so what are your plans?"

I asked.

"Well, I was thinking that we better fly out of the country."

"Fly out?"