CHAPTER 24

No, let's not say Goodbye. We'll meet again; definitely we will. So let's say.... See you again.
__________________________________

JIEUN P.O.V

"How was it?"

After performing a MONSTA X's dance as a solo, which I'm supposed to do in their show along with many other backup dancers, I asked Soo Hyun for feedback.

"You did amazing girl. If you keep up like this, you are good to go."

Walking over to the center of our dance studio, she said. With a nod I walked over to a corner and picked a bottle of water while I heard Soo Hyun replaying the song so she could perfect her act.

After watching her dance for a couple of minutes I averted my attention to the rest of the Backlight members who were working on a new cover on the other side of the studio.

Taking another sip of water I walked over to them to get a better view of them dancing. They were doing a cover of the song  "More and More" by TWICE.

"How's it going?"

When they stopped the music player I asked.

"It's going pretty good."

Hana answered.

"How about yours and Soo's?"

Giving a glance at Soo Hyun practicing behind me, she inquired.

"Not bad."

"Hey, come with me."

Before I could figure out what was happening Yumi took a hold of my wrist and dragged me out of the studio.

"Hey, hey, what's it girl?"

Before talking she looked around to make sure that there were no one around the cafeteria in the ground floor.

"Okay, so... yesterday night Taehyung and I were texting."

"Okay."

".... So...he said...once he come back to Korea... to go out for dinner with him."

"Ooohh~"

I said with a smirk dancing in my lips.

"So it's a date?"

"Date...not really. He didn't ask me out yet."

"He will sooner. Anyway, good start girl."

Giving a fist punch on her shoulder I smiled making her shy out.

"Someone's shy~"

"Stop it Jieun!"

Seeing this shy side of her which I never have seen for the all those years I've been with her, it surprised me and at the same time made me laugh. It's really good to see her thinking about her future other than dancing day and night along with her multiple side line jobs.

############################

After three days which felt like three long months to me, here I am in the embrace of Jimin enjoying some movies at his place. With my legs up on the sofa I was leaning against his chest while his fingers were playing with some strands of my hair.

"Ah, Jimin."

"Yes baby."

Eyes glued to the TV screen, he replied.

"I thought of changing my hair colour. What colour do you think will suit me?"

I turned my head around to look at his face and he looked at me as well.