30 | Let's save Kaora

A few hours later, when Rosella left the elevator on the floor, Kaora got out earlier as they arrived seconds earlier. She halted realizing that she doesn't know where her friend's dorm room is; her eyes went wide and cursed under her breath. 

"honestly, should have asked her for directions-" she groaned, placing her hand against her chin in thought. 

Rosella suddenly heard someone's voice close by. She turned around and she saw a guy with white hair with a casual white T-shirt and black jeans, he also has golden brown sandals. he also wore a cape. "Are you lost?" he spoke looking directly at Rosella with a smile. 

She looked at him, confused about where her cousin's dorm room is  "uh? yes, maybe-" Her eyes went wide, looking him up and down "who are you?" 

"Names Patolli Zyltris, or Patri if you prefer?" he spoke "you probably never seen me around, last year as I'm a senior" 

"oh- anyway, yes I'm kind of lost,  as I am trying to look for my friend's dorm room?" she told him directly "when we went up, she left the elevator on this floor?" Kaora may be having trouble... honestly I could imagine, she could have the worst roommate...

"I see, I could help you if you want? if you know your friend's name?" asked Patolli "I've been trying to get the better with where everything is on this floor?" 

"well her name is Kaora Darnesse..." she spoke grinning and then a sweat drop as she imagined her cousin's roommate doing all impossible things, that she could imagine them doing to her. "hopefully, whoever she has as her roommate-" she paused

"well for things first you should go down the girl's dorm hallway?" he chuckled as he watched Rosella start heading down the male dorm hallway.

Rosella halted, tensing up, as her hair spiked. she stopped and turned around "right?" she grinned with big round and wide eyes. "I knew that" facing Patolli

Although Patolli looked curious at Rosella as he noticed something that she had never shared or told anyone but two of her friends. Is this girl a werecat... like I am?

"well, I can join you if you want?" he said "I've been planning on seeing if there are other locations, for the floors to share, down that way" 

 "uh sure... " she spoke racing to the left hallway, in a fast sprint, without using her vampiric speed, only with just a casual pace of running. she halted turning her head to face him "my name is Rosella Siora Dream??" she grinned, before turning her attention and turned down the hallway leaving Patolli behind.

He watched her, vanish around the corner. Rosella... as a light blush forms on his cheekbones, before he realized that he was being left behind, he quickly turned the corner. 

Rosella looked at the name labels, walking down the hallway scanning for Kaora's name. She suddenly heard footsteps and she instantly screamed, with a strong reflex of hitting her arm against the person sneaking up to her. She soon regrets it when she heard the male fall to the ground, with an instant complaint.

Regret fell over her, once she got a closer look at the person behind her. It was the same dude she bumped into at the Floor's elevator. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, Patri" she spoke slightly gasping with her mouth covered. 

"Yeah, that was my fault" responded Patolli on the ground, trying to get back up to his feet. "I will have to keep that in mind, next time I ever bump into you"

 "Again I'm really sorry," spoke Rosella feeling regret. 

"it's fine..." he said toward her. 

Suddenly Rosella heard a bang in one of the closer rooms and sure enough, a door opened. "Alright, I'm done being your mannequin Dongli?!" yelled Kaora quickly stepping out into the hallway. "find someone else or get one of those mannequins"

"Kaora,  please you are the only one I need to finish the ensemble!" cried Dongli holding her costume in her arms, she should be lucky that Kaora never shredded it.

Rosella heard her cousin's voice and turned to where her voice came from. As She turned in the direction Kaora was. She purposely let out a loud laugh "OML... I never predicted this ever occurring who knew, you of all people would be roommates with Dongli!" 

Patolli looked at Rosella, not finding what she said funny.  However, Kaora tensed up hearing her friend and ended up turning her head on over toward where Rosella stood, with a boy she never heard of before. who she ended up glaring at with annoyance and embarrassed "Rosella? why are you here?"

Rosella completely never heard Kaora's and she continued laughing, tears almost running down her face. "this is your karma from whining about Dongli's stuffed nugget toy- just wait until everyone hears about this-" she paused as Kaora raced over to where she stood, using vampiric run.

"Okay, that's enough Rosella! I get it! you can stop laughing now!" Kaora yelled as she was fuming steam out both ears. 

Dongli peaked out of the door, holding her costume in her arms. vampire... I remember, from the hall of mirrors... she had no reflection... Kaora is a vampire! Dongli's eyes widened, stepping backwards dropping her unfinished costume on the ground. 

Sure enough, Dongli raced out of the room and down the hallway, generally screaming out loud "my roommate is a vampire!" 

Kaora facepalmed, looking at her roommate as she ran past her and Rosella. Patolli was curious stepping ahead and glaring at the pale white black-haired girl, almost threatening, which Rosella intervened by keeping him calm.

"NOT AGAIN! NOT NOW!" screamed Kaora as she raced after Dongli. "Dongli come back!" 

Rosella sighed watching her friend leave her alone but before Rosella followed she quickly went to Kaora's and Dongli's dorm room in hopes for them to enter it again she grabbed Kaora's keycard since she doesn't want to look for Dongli's through the mess and then she closed the door, tucking Kaora's keycard in her pocket. 

"I guess, Kaora was not joking when she told me Dongli ran away from her in the hall of mirrors as I was preoccupied with my own problems" Rosella sighed. "I need to catch up to her and Dongli, care to join me?" 

Rosella glanced at Patolli, for an answer. He shrugged "I'm up to it" 

Rosella leaped up and raced after Kaora, using her vampiric speed, she'd inherited from her father. She is thankful at times like this, as she rarely uses this speed. Patolli was astonished as to how fast Rosella was running. 

***

Rosella chose to head straight to where the stairs are located, dashing down them at a fast speed, following Kaora's footsteps. However, since she is also a werecat, she doesn't have the direct vampiric speed in her step to equal her breathing. Rosella ended up stumbling over a couple of final steps to the main floor, which was likely to happen by default since the concept of running down the stairs is very dangerous. 

Rosella opened her eyes as spotted Zeref, as he came out from around the corner, near her, holding a couple of boxes. Rosella heard Patolli, behind her as he caught up to her, calling for her to look out and the black-haired male, to move. "lookout!"

Rosella reached out for the railings to stop her from knocking Zeref over. Zeref gasped turning over to where Rosella slipped falling over the last couple of steps toward the platform on Floor 4. Zeref dropped the boxes he was holding and quickly launched himself to catch Rosella and that he did at the last minute.

Rosella breathed gently, as she feels arms embrace her. she slowly opened her eyes, to find her boyfriend holding her. "Zeref?-" she paused before she realized the heck she was doing so she forgot everything she has on her mind. "have you seen a dark-haired girl run past here?" jumping to her feet. 

"I- yes... she raced to the main floor elevator?" said Zeref. 

"oh can't talk now, I'm sure we can catch up after I deal with my cousin..." she smiled quickly kissing his cheek and in a jog, she raced down toward the main floor, passing a young man with a white scarf wrapped around his neck, his black hair messy over his face, who just looked confused and straight at Zeref. 

"So is that who you continuously talk about?" he said toward his friend. 

Zeref blushed. "that's Rosella, she's gorgeous"  

"and you seem too lucky to be with her?" he spoke wrapping his arm around Zeref, in a friendly way.

Both of the black-haired men never noticed the white hair, tied up in a ponytail. He tightened his fist, staring directly at the boy, who mentioned Rosella. He watched them with the scarf around his neck, help the dude calling himself Zeref by lifting up the boxes and then vanish through the door of Floor 4. 

In the dorm, there are 8 Floors, his room was on the 5th, as he assuming Rosella is on the 6th or 7th. Patolli's eyes darkened as well as his face. "take my word, Zeref, if you ever get close to Rosella again, I will intervene" he spoke in a quiet voice.

Patolli then used his senses to sense to follow Rosella's trail, in a steady pace.