11 | Jinx's Birthday Party

As Rosella headed upstairs, on the second level of the house after Jinx; Rosella halted dead in her tracks, as she gazed around the second floor. It was at a decent layout; with a sitting area right on the other side of the railing of the stairs, with a TV and on one wall, fancy curtains were laced around the walls, on a curtain rod. guessing it was a window on the other end, but it was a lot nicer than her family's house. She can't imagine what her roommate Kaora's house looks like.

Rosella turned her head; over to where the rooms are located. Jinx halted and turned back on Rosella "why did stop at the stairs?" she asked Rosella.
Rosella turned her attention on her friend again; who was at one of the doors. "oh just taking in the scenery" responded Rosella walking over to Jinx.
"I see" responded Jinx as she opened the door, to her room and flicked the light on.

Rosella blinked surprised as she gazed around the room, "pretty decent, but a lot more messy than my childhood bedroom..." she says as she takes step in and ended up falling to the floor from a pile.

Jinx laughed at Rosella as she fell. "it wasn't that messy..." pausing for a bit before looking at what Rosella tripped over, she groaned eying something of Siria's and another thing of hers. "you got to be kidding me.."

Rosella got up while leaning against a shelf. "what is it?" she asked looking at Jinx, and around the room.
without Jinx responding to Rosella she raced out and to the stairs, Rosella covered her ears, as she heard Jinx yell down the stairs. "Sireena, were you using my room as a closet!"

Rosella shrugged and tried to find the bed carefully navigating around objects, at least it wasn't that bad as Rosella moved to the center of the room; until she found the bed, moving away from some stuff and she sat down, patiently waiting until her friend comes back. Rosella listened to the commotion out in the hall. she heard Siria's squealing voice and Jinx's angry voice as they argued outside.

"you literally had to store your crap in my room, when I was gone..." spoke Jinx harshly "just because it was the biggest room upstairs"

"I need more space in my room, for my desk and things like that... so I had to store my childhood things in yours.. not to mention Alya told me too" pouted Siria as she stood face to face with Jinx at the door.
"oh here we go again, why are you hanging out with Katherine Collie's little sister? oh and yes thanks for her and you being at the west coast mall, Katy spread a rumour around starlight university campus about me and Rosella..." argued Jinx

"I'm sorry... wait that was you..." started Siria going silent

"you know very well, that was me... I also didn't appreciate you throwing that rock at my windshield.... when I and Rosella were just having a conversation before we went out!" yelled Jinx very loudly

Rosella blinked surprised at Jinx, as she watched the conversation go downhill, Siria started to cry. "I'm sorry... that I did to your car, I didn't want to at first but...." she cried harder staring at Jinx, pleading for mercy but was merely interrupted by Jinx once more.

Rosella placed her finger against her chin, wondering if she can interrupt them, no I don't want to just interrupt, this is Jinx's issue let her solve it... as Rosella thought, she heard her phone buzz from her purse, Rosella pulled it out and noticed a text by Kuro she smiled and swiped and it auto opened her phone.
Rosella had no homepage lock, on her phone and she texted back. Rosella placed her phone down and removed her backpack she unzipped it and pulled out the gift for Jinx; Rosella cleared things around the bed until a spot lay open. Rosella put the gift beside her before picking up her phone.

"Alya, Alya, Alya... please don't mention that name to me again... " started Jinx in an angry tone; before realizing how upset she made her sister, so she ended up calming her voice quieter "I'm sorry.. for yelling at you... it isn't your fault... the collie sisters are the worst kinds of popular chicks out there Sireena, so I was expecting for you to meet friends that isn't like... I guess I was afraid that there was a repeat..." halted Jinx looking at her sister, putting her hand on Siria's shoulder.