33 | childhood memories

Upon entering the front doors of the main university doors. Miserable students were groaning as to the strange weather, but others are questioning it as well. It's raining more like hailing from Winter's and Estelle's powers mixed with Jinx's.

Rosella was even glaring at Jinx as if she has problems with the rain. "I'm sorry, Rosella" she yelled at her, "I'm still figuring out how to prevent such a thing from occurring"

"you tell me Jinx" spoke Estelle

Winter agreed with Estelle, by a slight nod. "we don't know what is happening, one thing led to another, appears to be fine and then after we left our apartment we found that it's snowing above us"

"I- yeah" sighed Jinx "maybe you two should try to go to the university before everyone else... or at least, before me"

Winter looked at Estelle and Estelle nodded. "that could work"

Rosella noticed Kaora walk in the doors, looking angrier than usual. she waved at her to flag her over. "Oh, Kaora!!" she spoke in a loud voice.

Kaora looked over at Rosella, but she ended up walking past her. "I'm not in the mood Rosella," Kaora spoke looking down as she walked away.

Rosella shrugged. "what has gotten into her?" she spoke casually tilted her head.

Jinx, Winter and Estelle followed Rosella's gaze. Jinx was the one who spoke with a shrug of her shoulders "who knows?"

"We should also try to head back at separate times as well..." Jinx responded "is that alright with you two Winter? Estelle?"

Winter did one tiny nod, leaving Estelle to respond back "yes, that's fine," she told Jinx before getting up and went with Winter, leaving Jinx with Rosella, as they sat alone.

"werecat's don't like getting rained on Jinx" she shot her friend a stare.

Jinx blinked alert. "Rosella you are still gaping about that!"

Rosella crossed her arms and looked away, with frustration. "yes. yes in fact"

"Well maybe, don't wait for me in the first place" she yelled at Rosella with also crossed arms and looked the other way.

"fine by me, guess I'll just wait for Lewis or someone else?" she said crossly with a tongue out at Jinx.

Jinx looked at Rosella with one eye, trying to tell her in secret, with one sharp glare, that she mentioned the boy who attacked her in the front foyer of the apartments.

Once Rosella realized with one eye twitch she screamed out loud. standing up in an alert wail. "oh GOD did I fucking just say that..."

Jinx looked over at Rosella, covering one of her eyes. Her eye stretched out wide.

why did I do that... it's like my mind basically forgot that I hate Lewis... Rosella cringed in thought, leaning over embarrassed.

However, Rosella felt someone glazing over toward her, she straightened up and looked to where she was being watched. she quickly noticed the boy, who helped her during her conflict with Lewis, his white hair stood out from her sight. Prince Patolli Zyltris... what are you planning...

***

After the assembly was performed by the head of the school, introducing some transfer students and then other important subjects. Rosella didn't really care for, however, what she did know is that headmistress Collie, requests uniforms... from now on and that the classes will be in two days for the sophomores and seniors. thank god for that, Rosella was free to hang out with Zeref, but what was worrying her is Lewis trying to pull her away from her boyfriend.