2 | Hanging with a new Friend

Rosella was in an experimental science class, but she can't wipe off what happened in the girl's apartment public washroom in the morning, before classes and she thought she was having illusions of Katy Collie.

Rosella was trying to pour something in a flask when someone on purpose bumped into her. she literally jumped dropping her cylinder flask and her work spilled over her notebook. "no no no..." Rosella gasped and quickly grabbed a cloth. Dabbing the table dry, but it was all soaked in the paper she turned on the person that purposely bumped into her.

When she turned on her companion, no one was there and half of the students in the class just looked at her like something was wrong with her, same with the Professor who was beginning to feel concerned. However that didn't stop Rosella, since she blinked forgetting about it... what was wrong with me today, am I imagining it? Who knows?  Rosella turned back to the front again only to find her notes were destroyed. "everything I entirely worked on destroyed?" she whispered touching her notebook with her rubble-gloved hand. She felt like crying.

The Professor noticed Rosella, helping a student at their station. "Miss Dream, everything alright?" he asked

Rosella hardly heard him, so he moved up to her concerned. Rosella gasped out of thought she doesn't know why she is so off, today and just after the incident that happened in the washroom earlier. Rosella saw the professor's shadow over her desk, so she looked up "yes, everything is fine, except my notebook is ruined and everything is wet" she responded clearly.

"I see, but if you wish to follow your dream, you would need to step it up and I need no more mistakes coming from you isn't that understood," he said sternly

Rosella nodded directly, before narrowing her eyes again. if only you knew what went on in the early morning... "yes I understand" she spoke softly

"I can't replace your school notebook but I may have a spare notepad you can write on" he went back to the front desk as he dugout.

Rosella felt someone watching her, as her heart thumped in her chest and worst of all her voice came in a rapid breath. She didn't bother turning around. Rosella then felt something grab her arm as she then rapidly used her force of nature to throw it across the room. the noise of someone's voice was soon heard.

"ow!"

Rosella didn't recognize it; until the professor soon stopped what he was doing and looked at Rosella, anger flashed in his gaze "Miss Dream, we don't throw students!" he yelled at her

Rosella turned around and found a girl, with brown hair with red highlights, holding her head, in pain. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean it." I thought she was Katherine Collie... she tried to explain herself.

The students gasped when Rosella mentioned the main popular girl's name. "Miss Bright are you alright," said the assistant as she checked on the girl.

"I will be alright, just a little bruised," she said directly

The teacher faced Rosella sternly and told her to leave his classroom. Rosella sighed and removed the lab coat and goggles before tossing them hard away from her. she glared at the Professor while grabbing all of her stuff before she walked out of the class. she faced him once more and slammed the door, behind her.

Rosella walked down the hall where the library is, she entered with passion as she waved at the librarian at the front desk; before she ventured through the aisles of books. Rosella scanned the books for anything to read, only to pass the time. Rosella came upon a fantasy book, where it explains all things about magic. She took it down and went to find somewhere to sit. Rosella halted abruptly when she heard two voices talking quietly together. she tilted her head curiously wondering who is here in the library, it looked vacant when she entered.