1 | A Brand new Day

An alarm clock went off, somewhere in the dormitory section of Starlight University. A voice, no two voices, were heard among the ruckus of the hallway where the female's dorm apartment on the sixth floor.

A tanned skin Asian girl with brown hair has false rainbow extensions that go throughout her hair, but one blue highlight is real and while the rest are fake. She was wearing dull grey sweatpants with a rainbow T-shirt and came out of her dorm room holding a giant chicken nugget plush in her grasp.

"Time to get the day started?!" she exclaimed, as she squeezed her nugget plush in delight.

After the girl squeezed her plush, the plush soon let out a squeaky noise. "Time for a chicken nugget!"

Almost everyone came out of the dorms and stared at the girl that just hugged her plush, whom they secretly call chicken nugget freak with an annoyed expression on their faces, before slamming the doors again. The girl looked at the girls slamming the doors again and shrugged "thought you never ask..." she says, as she went back inside her room where she shares with another girl.

Meanwhile in a room, just down the hall and around the corner, from where the Asian girl's room was located. A purple almost black-haired girl is staying in alongside a golden blonde-brownish-haired girl, who has currently just slammed the door from being woken up by the chicken nugget freak and her talking nugget toy. The girl growled out loud and so annoyed "oh, the great lady of darkness, will that chicken nugget freak stop waking up early and squeezing her toy, Rose?" she says directly and sharply with a huff at the end, looking at her bed.

The pale yellow tanned girl with light golden blonde-brown hair and with real yellow highlights throughout her hair, was just sitting up as she stretched her arms and almost like she just has risen from a nights sleep. "oh don't worry Kaora, I'm sure you will get better at sleeping here" replies Rosella with a slight giggle.

"Easy for you to say-  Well. Hopefully, I can get some sleep; eventually. Oh maybe, I could get my dad to bring over my sleep muffs..." she says excitedly going over to get her phone to turn it on to message her dad.

Rosella was confused and she started to question herself why her roommate was acting so strangely on why she purposely cut herself off, when Kaora, first responded... she narrowed her eyes at her friend who was on her phone. Are you a vampire Kaora?  especially what are sleep muffs, are those a thing for vampires?  I thought they slept in coffins...

"You have sleep muffs?" Rosella asked in confusion, as she got up to grab her towel and her shower utensils in preparation to head to the public bathroom down the hall.

"Well, it's a headset to tune out annoying sounds in the morning..." Kaora tried to explain and looked up to whisper something that Rosella didn't hear correctly. I think she is on to me...

Rosella shrugged and grabbed her shower bag to put all of her shower stuff in the bag, even her morning clothes. She included her phone in case the stalls will be full again. Rosella put her shower bag on her arm and stood up she slipped on her flip-flops, since she had her direct casual clothes, including her light brown knee-high boots in her bag with her shampoo and conditioner, alongside her phone.

"Alright, I'm heading to the public bathroom down the hall Kaora?" she said as she was walking to the door.

Kaora never looked up to meet her gaze, as she was too concerned in her messages she spoke to Rosella, as she was staring at her phone. "okay"

Rosella shrugged and left for the public bathroom.

As Rosella walked down the hall, she put in her earbuds and inserted them in her phone to listen to music. As she walked with a few twirls on the side, she started to hum to the delight of her music. Upon reaching the bathroom, she removed her earbuds from her ears and ended up pausing her music.