12 | Lewis's Note

Two days after Jinx and Rosella got back to Starlight University, from lugging Siria's old stuff to the theft store on the way back. Rosella was currently sitting in the nearby park on a park bench at night. Rosella couldn't sleep,  since she and her mind on her family causing her to date someone she hardly knew. This Lewis Nathrine whoever he is should know that she isn't interested or of her parents meddling in her relationship. Rosella sighed dipping her head at the moon, "I love Kuro Ash, not this person" she says sadly 

Even more so she had to sneak out of her dorm, mostly by her roommate is somehow up at night in the dorm. Rosella always imagined her asleep, she had always thought Koara is acting sort of strange almost like she is a vampire. Rosella shivered at the thought, but she assumes that wasn't true. 

Rosella soon heard something behind her, she turned and saw nothing there. she is sort of getting the feeling like she was being watched. as she then noticed something flying toward her. she screamed and dodged the thing, by leaping off the park bench from behind it. she looked up and over the bench, noticing something sitting there. Rosella stood up once more and gazed at the item. "what is this?" she reached over to pick up the baseball. 

Rosella noticed a note tied to it with an elastic band  "... and I thought no one is out this late" she spoke.

Suddenly Rosella heard a voice behind her, then felt hands around her waist. " guess again" the voice spoke, it sounded very familiar, but she couldn't be too careful.

Holding the object in her hand she skidded around only to realize that it was only Kuro. Rosella sighed with relief.  "it is only you" 

"Why are you out late at night Rosella?" he asked

Rosella blinked mindlessly at the question, at first she didn't answer, she was stunned for a minute. she looked down, how could she tell him, about her family meddling in her personal romantic life, when things happen not top mention Kaora is freaking her out. "well, I just wanted to have a night walk through the city.." she spoke dearly at Kuro, I just had to get out to think...

"oh mind if join you," he said putting his arm around her.

Rosella shrugged and put the ball in her shoulder bag, pretending she didn't just pick it up. Rosella didn't want to get her crush roped into her family mess... as Rosella walked beside Kuro in the night, hoping to head back to Starlight University. 

***

It was the beginning of a new day, Rosella slept in this time or well she tried to when something was blasted directly in her ear. eyes went out wide as she clutched her blankets with her hands. "what the heck!" she screamed out only to be met with a snort of a laugh, from well I am sure you can all guess who. 

Rosella pulled the covers open, and sat up staring directly at Dongli, with bloodshot eyes. "what? why?" she asked tiredly rubbing her eyes with her fingers., clearly pissed off but not as much to show her werecat features. "Dongli?!" 

"Lilly said to not do my airhorn anywhere in our room, or else she'll burn it with all of my distractions" Dongli explained with a frown and quoted 'detractions' with her fingers at the end.

Rosella was about to talk when Kaora woke up, and she wasn't thrilled at all by the abruptions from Dongli's chicken noise airhorn. "seems like Lilly has a right of way to say that, and please don't go out of your room, daily squawking that chicken toy" snapped Kaora while taking off her noise-cancelling headphones.

"or you mean, Mr dunkers, I had him forever" she squealed and pressing the airhorn button continuously as she raced around the room.

Rosella and Kaora had to cover their ears, just to keep from hearing the airhorn. Rosella gritted her teeth, trying to stay calm enough not to show her werecat features. while Kaora whispered something under her breathe and groaned on the other side of the room. "I think I am going deaf" 

Lilly heard the noise from the airhorn, as she just retraced from washrooms and shower stalls. she halted and opened the door to Rosella's and Kaora's room. "I swear Dongli stop continuously holding that button!" screamed Rosella holding her ears.

"oh but it is so much fun" giggled Dongli 

"I think my ears are going to burst" thought Kaora aloud over the noise over the noise of the airhorn.

Lilly gasped, dropping her things at the door and raced up at Dongli, tackling her roommate to the ground, which made Dongli let go of the button of the air horn to make the noise. "what did I just say?" screamed Lilly, pinning Dongli to the ground.

Rosella and Kaora relaxed from the noise of the airhorn. "I swear.." Rosella started and stomped her foot against the carpet flooring. 

Kaora sighed, holding her chest, breathing slowly "thanks Lilly" 

"what did you say?" snorted Dongli

"I said, do not do your airhorn at me...or else" started Lilly with a yell, before pausing think it over, "or else I will burn all of your obnoxious distractions!" 

Lilly stood up and looked at Dongli "starting with this stupid air horn!" she yelled and collected some fire magic in her hand.

Dongli gasped "not my airhorn!"

Rosella and Kaora gasped and raced to stop Lilly "NO LILLY" they screamed as they reached Lilly 

"What now?" yelled Lilly seeing Rosella and Kaora by her side. 

"We don't know how to control our powers a and you might set the entire dorm apartment on fire Lilly" explained Rosella 

"but... I want this airhorn destroyed" complained, Lilly 

"I got an idea, let's just throw it out the window" suggested Kaora 

Rosella thought over what Kaora said, "that's not a bad idea" 

"that will work," spoke Lilly in thought making her power vanish.

Kaora went over to the airhorn and picked it up. Rosella went over to the window and opened the window after taking off the screen.  so Kaora could throw the airhorn out the window, hoping when it hit the ground it will break.

Rosella closed the window and put the screen in place. "their problem solved.." well one problem.. that is.

Dongli fell to her knees, and let out a cry "no my fabulous airhorn" 

Rosella rolled her eyes and sat down on her bed; while Kaora leaned on her wall. Lilly went over to her things and picked it up as she spoke "give it a rest Dongli" she says out loud for everyone in the room to hear her.

"yeah be grateful, Lilly didn't burn it" retorted Kaora

Dongli sighed and got up to follow Lilly back to their room. Meanwhile, Rosella looked over to her back., a frown formed on her face.