29 | Why can't we control our powers?

Anger flared deep in Kaora's veins, but she is still keeping her calm, as she stood T-Posing.

Dongli was trying to use Kaora as a Mannequin, as she was prepping her fashion design styles. Although it needs work and more other ways of thinking; because Kaora was wearing a Chicken Nugget Cosplay.

"Oh can this be even more embarrassing?!" thought Kaora very uninterested and with a dull expression, out loud.

Dongli shushed Kaora, to be quiet "I am working here?!"

Kaora shot a side glare at Dongli, in frustration, she could have been doing something, anything right now. Why did I even think of going to see if Rosella needs help with anything? Anything could be better than her, standing in place like a mannequin...

"Why did I ever agree to this?" 

As Kaora grumbled she got another shush sound from Dongli, attaching another light brown fabric piece to the outfit, that she was wearing. 

"Can't you see, I am trying to concentrate?" she spoke as she slipped the needle into the piece of fabric. "do you want me to poke you with the needle"

"no?" groaned Kaora giving into a huge side.

"then keep quiet" 

Kaora rolled her eyes at Dongli.

***

Rosella was sitting on Jinx's bed, facing Jinx as she sat on her desk chair. "I should have realized this sooner, as to when I was walking... earlier that weeds and grass was practically growing around my boots" 

"exactly, I thought it was just me, that once I left my apartment's cover earlier that rain poured down on me from the sky..." thought Jinx 

"so what do we do? how can we hide this from everyone and the professor's Jinx?" asked Rosella concerned standing up. If this is happening to us then it won't be long when it is going to happen to Kaora and the rest of our group? 

"Honestly Rosella, I don't know..." asked Jinx "we just need to try to keep this under wraps and not tell the others, until we figure out a way to control it"

Jinx had taken a deep breath and got up to walk to where Rosella was spacing out, in thought. I should tell her, that Kaora is my cousin... and my vampire side... I mean she only knew my werecat side... okay, I got it.

"can you do it? keep this thing between us?" spoke Jinx with her hands on Rosella's broad shoulders, leaning in her face. 

"Y-yes... of course, Jinx, I can keep this between each other" responded Rosella taking a breath, looking at her friend, wondering why she is leaning in her face. "uh?" 

Jinx blinked backing up,  quickly realizing that she was leaning straight against her friend, "sorry about that" she grinned nervously.

[with Lilly and Tristan] 

In Lilly's family home, all sorts of hell broke loose and not in a good way, Lilly nearly tried to burn everything down, when she tried to touch something or anything. Tristan was constantly yelling at her, and well it wasn't helping her case; because for one he doesn't know about the power she has and he thought it was just her sleepwalking again. 

However, she was awake and that is the problem, she constantly made Tristan do everything for her and even he is getting fed up. When Lilly and Tristan left the house, she had to make him, open the door, due to how hot the doorknob got. Her brother had to take a detour after he picked up Kelli and find gloves that could hide the burning sensation, which Lilly complains about.

"Lilly, I don't know what is wrong with you all Christmas holiday? but you literally tried to burn down our family home?!" yelled Tristan toward his sister.

"I swear to god, Tristan I didn't mean any of this... it just happened last year," yelled back Lilly "now please can you just give it a rest?"

"gladly" snorted Tristan 

Kelli sat in the backseat behind the driver's seat, slightly ignoring the sibling argument, in the front seats, she wanted no part in their bickering, so she managed to just put on her noise-cancellation headphones over her ears; clearly cancelling out Lilly's and Tristan's bickering. 

Once again Lilly turned to the side window, glancing as things flew past them as Tristan drove, them to the academy. I wonder, how the other girls are doing? she thought closing her eyes, shortly.

***

"Jinx, I think we should keep this between us?" asked Rosella looking up from her phone after getting a text from Zeref, as she stood up.

"Yeah, I think we should, unless for now, until we can figure out what to do" spoke Jinx leaving her desk chair behind her, to lead Rosella to the door.
Rosella nodded, as Jinx opened up the door, for her to leave her room. "I agree, but what on earth are you going to do to cover your powers? You are now a walking storm, once you leave- I could just try to walk on the pavement... but-" asked Rosella questioning Jinx's methods.

"Urm... Well, Honestly-" responded Jinx alarmed and nervously, waves went behind her, before she pushed Rosella out of her room, shocking her friend. Quickly responding to her "I will figure something out?"

"Okay..." shocked Rosella, as she was facing a closed door. Did I strike a nerve? By saying that... if so I'm sorry Jinx...

Jinx, had wide eyes, her hands were still on the door, her head bent over, as she looked at the floor. "Oh god, I need to think of something to contain the rain," she told herself quickly "and fast"

Rosella turned around and walked back to where the elevators were, passed the long glass bridge, separating seniors dorms and 2nd years. She hit the button down and waited, for it to open, she was hoping to go down to rescue Kaora if needed.