39 | Busted!

In the library, Rosella searched for Jinx everywhere and still no sign of the scarlet redhead. She doesn't plan to call her by name since it's a library and there are strict rules to follow. Rosella searched every nook and cranny, like behind books, and under the shelf. Although she, herself felt silly for ever considering to look there. 

She's a person, Ak-... shaking her head, thinking of her birth name once more. Rosella... she won't ever fit behind a book or under the bookshelves. Did the professor have to bring up her birth name?

"oh, Jinx, where the hell are you?" she responded confused looking around. Rosella was getting frustrated, touching her bandaged arm. She was on the verge to scream out the red head's name until she heard Jinx's voice nearby.

Rosella's eyes went wide and nearly ran to where she was, but then she remembered that there is no running in the library. She stopped dead in her tracks at one of the locked rooms, which was slightly open. 

She was hoping to disturb Jinx. 

Hesitating. 

She slowly pushed the door open, to peer in. She spotted Jinx hunched over a book at a table in the center. Rosella barely caught anything she was saying, except it has something to relate to these strange powers. "what the hell?" she spoke clear as day, which escaped her lips.

Rosella quickly covered her mouth and ducked out of view. Heart pounding, Jinx obviously heard her. "who's there? anyone there?" she asked 

Oh shit... Rosella sighed. I guess... 

Upon turning over, seeing deep blue eyes. Her eyes stretched open, she screamed, falling backwards. Landing on her butt on the carpet, in front of the door. Rosella looked eye to eye with Dongli. Fury rose. "Dongli! you almost gave me a head attack!" holding her chest, breathing heavily.

"Hehe, I was wondering, what are you doing?" she giggled 

Rosella glared, completely forgetting that Jinx was right there. "Rosella? what are you doing here?" she asked.

"oh Jinx-" she said straight at her.

"Anyway, time for me to go check out this book and head back to the dorms?" Dongli said giggling "see you Rosella" 

"I- Dongli! I'm not finished!" she growled at the brown-haired girl, but once she looked to where  Dongli was standing, she was already gone.

Rosella huffed. "oh never mind..." I guess I'll talk to her later... rolling her eyes, leading forward to get back to her feet. "Anyway, Jinx I swear I wasn't stalking you, I came to talk to you" she screamed pleading for Jinx that she wasn't lurking and anything to make sure Jinx believed her when she said, she was about to tell her she needed to talk to her but was hesitant to do so since she seemed so into the book she was reading and she didn't want to disturb her.

Jinx waved her hands trying to stop Rosella. "I was just reading, yes I may have been into the book, but I still can hear..." she paused looking at the gause on Rosella's left forearm before her eyes darken. she grabbed a hold of Rosella's hand and pulled her into the room. She loosely closed the door, leaving it hit onto the silver plate on the door frame. 

"What happened?" she asked 

Rosella tried to play it off, by telling Jinx a squirrel clawed her arm, but the more she looked at the lie. Jinx would not buy it, and nor she will either. "well, a lot happened, during my spare and lunch break... when I was attempting to find Kaora, to see how she felt toward her roommate. none the less, couldn't find her anywhere? and-" explained Rosella, going into depth and detail of disturbing her least favourite professor's class, by just peaking into the window, she even went into the detail why he's her least fav professor.

"oh I see, but that doesn't explain why you got the hurt?" replied Jinx sarcastically.

"uh, fine, but don't freak out, when you hear this," she frowned at Jinx

"okay shoot" 

"well, he claimed I was disturbing the class, since he apparently dislikes me... and once he pulled me into the classroom once the lunch bell went off and everyone left. I couldn't control my anger and then my werecat form showed.... and I nearly-- harmed him"  she paused grinning.

Jinx's eyes went widen about to go ballistic on Rosella, for nearly harming a professor. Rosella waved her hands at her to calm down. "wait, I stopped myself, before I did anything to him and ended up slashing at my forearm instead," she panicked. 

"well, at least that's good, anyway I should show you want I found," Jinx sighed, turning to drag Rosella to where she left the book on the table, before whispering. "it's a book explaining about the powers we have?" 

"cool, where did you exactly find it?" she asked pulling out a chair and sat down next to Jinx. Should she explain to Jinx, that she knew Professor Aphrodite Siskas? or is that too soon? what about tell her about her childhood friend, Patri?