17 | Hall of Mirrors

As Kaora and Dongli walked in their direction. Kaora was still had her mind on Rosella and what happened between her and Kuro Ash, yet she couldn't think of something that could lead her to the answer, since she had no clue. Dongli was walking with excitement, upheld of where Kaora was; until she came sliding to a halt when Dongli saw something, her eyes budged out of her head like she was going to explode. "what now?" Kaora asked trudging over to Dongli before she stared at the hall of mirrors fun center.  "seriously why?" she says with disgust

"why? because it is so fun, and you are going with me... Kaora it will be fun.." she squealed and tugged her to the line that was waiting for it to open. 

Kaora groaned, narrowing her eyes, a single thought crossed her mind. why did Lilly and Rosella walk off and chose me to get stuck with the crazy club member... As Kaora moved in line beside Dongli, with an unpleased expression.

with Jinx and Rosella

As Rosella and Jinx sat on the bench, in eerie silence. Jinx was wondering when Rosella got this quiet all of the sudden, she wasn't even like this when they met. Jinx was hoping to talk to Rosella about what had happened, slowly and surely getting fed up with the silence so she started to respond, "Rosella look, what happened and why have you been acting so mean?" she asked calmly.

Rosella looked at Jinx, in silence. "I said it won't make a difference... If I told you..." she whispered, silently her eyes red as tears fell from her eyes. 

"then tell me, does it have anything to do with that other vampire that I saw with you earlier?" Jinx asked

"no.. not him... he just showed up out of nowhere....after-" she paused at let out a cry before went into a hug, wrapping her arms around Jinx tightly "after Kuro called himself a fool..." 

Jinx was shocked, but let Rosella hug her, as the golden blonde girl was obviously upset. "I see... but Uhm... I need more information Rosella?" she asked before finally plying her off her since it was getting a little tight.

"why would he say that?" Jinx asked 

"well, someone called Lewis showed up after Kuro gave me wild roses.. but how he showed up, was because my parents, who they believe on this silly hatred on vampires, you see I don't believe anything that vampires are bad, like most werecats, say they are to be... my parents have meddled and found me guys they think it is of their best interest.. either human or werecat... Before I went with you, to your family house, I told my dad swiftly over the phone that I was crushing Kuro.. but they didn't believe me.... all he did was just laugh... and said be real Rosella..." she explained through tears.

Jinx listened to what Rosella had to say. "well did you try to tell Kuro what you are going through?" 

Rosella just bursts out of tears, shaking her head. "I tried.. after I told Lewis off, I went to find him.... just to explain to him.. instead he said that he doesn't want to do anything with me.... calling me out.... to screwing with his feelings.. and running off... before that other vampire you saw earlier showed up again.." she finished going quiet again

"maybe just give Kuro Ash some time to be alone and hopefully he might listen to you... soon..." she suggested, before reaching out to grab Rosella's hands, smiling. 

Tears still fell from Rosella's eyes as she looked up into her friend's eyes. "okay..." she said directly. "even if I screwed up the crush..." she started before that vampire showed up near her, which puzzled her Jinx who she looked at the vampire. 

he placed a hand on Rosella's shoulder, "don't think like that, Rosella, I am sure my eldest brother had a reason behind what he spoke of..." he whispered